Suggestion/Feedback: Crafting/ Forgeing Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion/Feedback: Crafting/ Forgeing Equipment

In Eternium QUALITY = Colour Coded Quality = Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary. This should be called Rarity and for the rest of this post I will define Quality and Rarity as follows:

RARITY = Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary.
    QUALITY = The actual quality of an individual item based on its "Base Stats" irrespective of its Rarity.

Uncommon, Rare, and Epic items have become 100% obsolete within the first 2 weeks of playing the game for I estimate 90 percent of players.

The Problems:
    1. There is hardly any use made of an items "Base Stats" to determine the QUALITY of an item.
    2. Legendary items drop 100% of the time from trials 80+ with a more than decent drop rate over 60+.
    3. After level 20 forgeing times result in a total wasted effort. Characters level up faster than the forge.

The Solutions:
    1. Put more emphasis on an items Quality - they do not need to be named but the ranges of "base stats" could easily be based on the place they are found Normal, Heroic or Legendary but RNG must still be a factor.
    2. RNG drops should NEVER be 100% guaranteed anywhere. Rarity should be exactly that "Rare".
    3. Sub level 70 craft times should not exceede 2 hours.

Crafting/ Forgeing Suggestions:
    1. 3 x Same Rarity results in the next Rarity with same or better than the lowest quality in the mix.
    2. Craft/ Forge time over level 70 could be based on the Rarity of the expected result but should not exceeded 23 hours.
    3. 1 x Quality item + 2 x Gemstones (Determined by the rarity) result in the next Rarity retaining the current existing stats.
    Example: I find an uncommon item with great base stats but horrible line stats.
    My options:
    1. Craft as is then Re-forge after the crafting.
    2. Re-Forge the line stat and then craft the item knowing that I will keep the existing line and base stats.
    3. Common plus 2x Common, Uncommon level 70 plus 2x Teardrop, Rare 70 plus 2x Radiant, Epic 70 plus 2x Trillion. Pre level 70 should obviously use cheeper stones.
    4. The type of gemstone should not affect the expected stats. This will enable people to collect specific stones for crafting jewelry and to burn the rest crafting other equipment.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Crafting will be moving to an ingredient-based system.

Comment

A approximative date ༺྿Travis྿༻ ?
      Tanks
      LIMU QADI LISI 7351

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Daily Forging has become a total wasted effort. I've been forging on multiple hero's for weeks with ZERO beneficial results. It is way past time that the new system be implemented or the current system be tweaked to retain our interest.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

I think 24 hours is a bit much considering we get garbage items 99% of the time. I mean...one entire day is actually a lot of time if you think about it. To put it in perspective, now you can get a character up to level 70 in a mere 6-7 hours.

Either give better products or shorten the forging time. Personally I'd rather have better products because what's the point of being able to forge more often but just getting more garbage products.
            Last edited by giecomo; 01-14-2018, 11:04 AM.
            22nd September 2017

Comment

Don't know exactly how this new 'ingredient based system' would work, but set pieces should also be thrown into the picture. Right now nobody in their right mind would craft anything other than weapons and that to me is the biggest problem. Let's all make crafting great again

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                Crafting will be moving to an ingredient-based system.
                if I have to farm another 15 hours of magroth for gems for new rings I'm going to flip. lol.....
                KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
                  if I have to farm another 15 hours of magroth for gems for new rings I'm going to flip. lol.....
                  Crafting gear, not jewelery.

Comment

Working...
                  X