Just NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just NO

I'm a little pissed off tonight. So I'm going to just be me.

This is not a fun game, anymore.

It's not.

Because it's not social. Even the best shitty games, which this isn't, have an aspect to them with competition and a social bit.

Devs, you have screwed up. Big time.

You know you have, and I don't need to spell it out.

While trying to adjust the game for a new player base, you've alienated your current, paying, player base. You screwed up.

Numbers are up? They won't stay beyond a month.

Why not?

Because they'll see what we have seen; WE being the dedicated players that have been here for all the empty promises of PvE and PvP.

Here's a nice little poem:

For once, can you not
    Understand.
    Can we get a
    Killer game.

To pass the time, and
    Have some of it mean anything,
    Even when it's just filler.

Don't think that we don't
    Expect promises to be kept,
    Vaporous as they are.
    So, what the hell?
    POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm confused, what changed that was so bad. I've only been playing about 3 weeks and still like it. I'm looking forward to future PVP aspect, are you saying this isn't going to happen now?

Comment

Originally posted by Annej View Post
      I'm confused, what changed that was so bad. I've only been playing about 3 weeks and still like it. I'm looking forward to future PVP aspect, are you saying this isn't going to happen now?
      Many veterans are upset that you don't need to grind as much, PvP is still coming.

Comment

I kinda agree. I wish something simple as PM could exist. Or even better with chat

You are lunatic if you play this for years without in-game interaction with someone

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          Many veterans are upset that you don't need to grind as much, PvP is still coming.
          I hardly think so. It doesn't seem bringing any benefits for the production than more server cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncubus View Post
            I kinda agree. I wish something simple as PM could exist. Or even better with chat

You are lunatic if you play this for years without in-game interaction with someone
            Don't you know there's an official discord?

Comment

Originally posted by viettuan129 View Post
              I hardly think so. It doesn't seem bringing any benefits for the production than more server cost.
              Huh? What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncubus View Post
                I played lots of games for years without communicating with other players. Begin with abc80, through c64, amiga and so on. Games like this are distraction, not interaction. I enjoy it immensly instead of a sudoku when I've got 15 mins to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by d99mlu View Post

I played lots of games for years without communicating with other players. Begin with abc80, through c64, amiga and so on. Games like this are distraction, not interaction. I enjoy it immensly instead of a sudoku when I've got 15 mins to spare.
                  While I do agree with your point about this game a distraction there is a lot to be said for having an in-game community that can interact. I have played a number of games through thick and thin and it has always been the people I have met and got to know in-game that kept me playing. And people are , by and large, social creatures and games like Vain Glory (big in SE Asia btw but I never played it) have a team play option that many of my students loved.

My main concern is that this game isn’t a priority for the devs. I have spent some cash on gems simply because I like the game and “every little helps” as they say.

Comment

Actually, I was a bit leery at first when the game began to update. Got into trials, won some stuff and was impressed. Tried out the stuff I won and it was good. Speeded up the grind for 30 minutes on two of the awards and gave me increased drop of jewels for 30 minutes as well. Nice. Then went to play. The grind rather than taking 10 trips to do it now takes around three or four. Got the update when was at CL 659 and facing about 350 (or so) grinding attacks at TBD. Now, a couple days after the update, am sitting at CL 690 with CL 700 in sight.

To me? This is a great improvement. It makes things different. Oh, and for folks looking for equipment drops and experience points? Try out the trials. You may be pleasantly surprised. Gold and jewels are greatly reduced in the trials now. Run trials and see where you come out.

It is not perfect and it won't satisfy everyone (i.e. you did it the easy way - why should it take 1500 or more runs on TBD plus many more that were partial runs to get to CL 659).

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyR View Post
                      While I do agree with your point about this game a distraction there is a lot to be said for having an in-game community that can interact.
                      Sure, I'm not saying that interaction is bad. Rather that spending time on a one person game doesn't make you insane

I have spent some cash on gems simply because I like the game and “every little helps” as they say.
                      Absolutely. I bought the daily 100 gems after a few hours of playtime, and will continue to do so as long as I stick around. Almost all other forms of entertainment cost money, since other people spend time creating the content.

People who don't yet work for a living or have children to take care of perhaps have the time to watch ads for gems, that is fine. But I really don't get why some players look down on others who spend money on a product they enjoy.

Comment

My main concern is that this game isn’t a priority for the devs. I have spent some cash on gems simply because I like the game and “every little helps” as they say.
                        If you know this is the case, this game shouldn't be your priority either. this is a mobile game for crying out loud. As d99mlu said, just better than doing sudoku or crossword if one got time to kill. You wanna go social on a game then go play some MMORPG on PC, you'll get all the social interaction you'll ever need. Don't be slamming down and demanding something you're not even paying for.

Comment

This is the only title the Dream Primer team is actively working on.

Comment

Working...
                          X