SUGGESTION: dial back the graphics a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUGGESTION: dial back the graphics a bit

I realize this is a good problem to have, but my mage now has the Apprentice 6 set where I am casting immolate and blizzard on top of each other. This results in me not being able to see anything on the battlefield except for pure white or yellow and orange. I love that my Mage is causing so much devastation but I think if the transparency could be higher or the effect could be a little lower where I could see the battle better and be able to use a little more strategy.

Right now I watch the tiny map in the upper right corner more than I do the main screen. On it at least I can see whether there are still any enemies nearby and roughly where they are.

Also, I think it would be great to have 3 unique audio cues for when each of the three spells resets itself after its cool down. Then I could listen for when they are ready to cast again. I don't think we need audio cues for the minion spells resetting because they are rarely used.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Yes, please, this would greatly help anyone playing on old/low spec devices - like me
    Or potentially add a setting for the Visual Effects, similar to the Game Resolution and Terrain Resolution dials - I already have the Terrain setting on low, but stages with lots of visual sometimes slow the game to a crawl.

Thank you.

Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

+ 1. I can relate to this especially when I'm doing trials with SNOW stages. My screen's just as bright af.

Comment

Not to mention blood pools left on the ground can hide the indicators for Magroth's meteors, Elban's Assassinate arrow, and TBD's lava pools.

Comment

I need to plus one my own post. I have moved up in the trials and being a mage, I'm a glass Cannon. The problem is there is so much white orange and yellow on the screen, I cannot see the enemies or anything about what they are doing. They enemies are strong enough that if I get hit by a couple of arrows or whatever without even seeing them, I am dead without even knowing why.

Very frustrating.

I have started to run around the mobs just expecting that they are probably doing something in there but who knows what. That takes more time when it may be unnecessary if they are frozen or etc.

Another option is to buff my character with armor and vitality, but that takes away precious resources from offense we're again it may not be necessary if I could just see what they are doing and take one step to the side.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
          X