watch ad get diamond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch ad get diamond

i think it is better we can take the "watch ad box" in bags , and watch it after the stage or anytime. thanks

+1

Comment

+1 indeed...

Comment

Because of the way ads are cached and a number of different factors, like ad network preference and priority (a.k.a. the waterfall), ads cannot be stored and viewed later.

Comment

+1 and it should be stackable too =)
          NANO JENE RAYU 8321

Comment

Yes yes yes
            +1
            RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              Because of the way ads are cached and a number of different factors, like ad network preference and priority (a.k.a. the waterfall), ads cannot be stored and viewed later.
              At the very least the boxes should fly in and collect around the "Bosses" lair at the end of the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post

At the very least the boxes should fly in and collect around the "Bosses" lair at the end of the stage.
                The AD system only allows you to watch an AD after X seconds have passed since the last one was watched.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

The AD system only allows you to watch an AD after X seconds have passed since the last one was watched.
                  ^This^.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

That still sux.

actually all I'm hearing here is "bla bla bla" excuses excuses excuses. But whatever, I still like the game and devote much of my recreation time to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post

That still sux.

actually all I'm hearing here is "bla bla bla" excuses excuses excuses. But whatever, I still like the game and devote much of my recreation time to it.
                      ?? The Ads are not provided "in-house". There is a third company which decides how to deliver them. If you still have any complaint about that, I'd encourage you to address your concerns directly to the company.

Comment

Bla bla bla

Comment

lol
                          Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                          when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                          YOLO

Comment

Working...
                          X