Gear trade system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

So basically start all over? Like jewelry crafting and cl farming all over again? Nice joke.
    There are Tons of games that have done this and survived even thrived. Nothing would stop you from playing your old gear in the old world. Well nothing other than your own eagerness to progress in the new World.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post

There are Tons of games that have done this and survived even thrived. Nothing would stop you from playing your old gear in the old world. Well nothing other than your own eagerness to progress in the new World.
      Yeah, a plain and old Ladder system like in Diablo. What you are overlooking here is the fact that within a month you can basically have at least 4-5 characters at a decent level (90) and close to fully geared in a new Ladder from Diablo 2: LoD, whereas I have been playing Eternium for the past 8 months and I have yet to find the perfect gear for the 3 classes. Not to mention the grind related to jewelry and CL.
      In order to have a Ladder system in Eternium, devs would need to set a CL cap + making jewelry crafting way faster, both changes which I don't ever see happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
        Another issue with a complete restart is that it takes gems to unlock character slots, inventory rows, skill slots, takes a long time to level up skills, etc. Having to reinvest paid currency to unlock your characters and characters' abilities every reset would be a huge kick in the teeth to players.

Comment

Working...
        X