Followers... Make them Immune to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Followers... Make them Immune to death

This would make them useful outside of story line mode. In high trials they die instantly, ie I can NEVER use one of the most fun follower spells in the game (the mass grip) because it's now on a 30 second cd AND she always runs head first (with the other followers) into immediate death... IT's not fun... And they are useless buttons outside of the few times where they don't instantly die.. Making them immune to death gives you the opportunity to tweek your trial clear a bit and makes the game a bit more creative and fun... And not so damn frustrating haha..

Please!
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Or vastly improve their AI so they're smarter than a sack of bricks.

Comment

Devs already plan on making the minions invincible.

Comment

I had an idea, instead of making them invincible, they could like, turn to some kind of aura, that would be cool I think.
        Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
        when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
        YOLO

Comment

I'd prefer a massive buff to making them invincible. Right now they are essentially just an aura. Considering the lore (i.e story mode) has the line 'now this quest might have a chance' or some such when you find Marcus, it would be nice if you actually noticed the minions and they actually provided some help.

Comment

Agreed. Kinda bummed out that Endars are the only somewhat useful minions at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
              I'd prefer a massive buff to making them invincible. Right now they are essentially just an aura. Considering the lore (i.e story mode) has the line 'now this quest might have a chance' or some such when you find Marcus, it would be nice if you actually noticed the minions and they actually provided some help.
              He was a decent Quality Meat Shield and charge bot on my first time going to level 70. On subsequent leveling Journeys I switched him away once I had Eileen and Robin, as he is pretty much useless once a person has a little bit of skill and a bit of gear.

Thus I completely agree with you.

Comment

Alternatively increase the effect and reduce the cool down of the Apples.
                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
                  Alternatively increase the effect and reduce the cool down of the Apples.
                  And make them stack to 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

And make them stack to 99.
                    Oh YES PLEASE! 99 minions would be awesome . Ha ha just kidding. Could not help myself

I for one would totally appreciate bigger stacks for all items.
                    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

At the same time, it kinda is part of your "skill level" to avoid them being hit. With Elban and Morgoth it kinda is possible .

Comment

Originally posted by Frisco View Post
                        At the same time, it kinda is part of your "skill level" to avoid them being hit. With Elban and Morgoth it kinda is possible .
                        give me a break LOOOOOL, have you made it past trial 30???? theres no way,m because they die instantly anything over that level. I'm on trial level 97 and she dies one shot instantly every single time to regular mobs.
                        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

give me a break LOOOOOL, have you made it past trial 30???? theres no way,m because they die instantly anything over that level. I'm on trial level 97 and she dies one shot instantly every single time to regular mobs.
                          I'm at trial 101. Relax, I'm not saying that it's 100% possible but there is a way to try and put the boss between you and your minions and to kite him away from them. For example, when you fight Morgoth, don't let him charge into your minions. I know that eventually they will get hit by something, but at least you can try .

Comment

Originally posted by Frisco View Post

I'm at trial 101. Relax, I'm not saying that it's 100% possible but there is a way to try and put the boss between you and your minions and to kite him away from them. For example, when you fight Morgoth, don't let him charge into your minions. I know that eventually they will get hit by something, but at least you can try .
                            It's not the boss, it's the clearing before the boss, I dont care if the followers die during boss, they are useless for damage anyways. its the utility they would provide for trial trash clearing
                            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

It's not the boss, it's the clearing before the boss, I dont care if the followers die during boss, they are useless for damage anyways. its the utility they would provide for trial trash clearing
                              3 x archers give a decent dps boost on bosses with their stacking haste aura.

The archers also seem to have a smarter AI that Eileen. She's the only one that gives raw utility during trash clearing with Vortex.

I would love if she didn't think that she's a tank..

Comment

Working...
                              X