PC vs mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC vs mobile

Currently, PC users are afforded the opportunity to have an uninterrupted frost beam unless they move. They can also cast minions' abilities without ceasing their frost beam. If they accidentally cast another ability during frost beam, their frost beam remains active and the other ability/attack queues.

Meanwhile, mobile users are forced to NOT TOUCH ANYTHING while frost beam is active as it will cancel the cast. No other spell. No minion ability. Nothing.

Can we make their PC characteristic the same on mobile?
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
    Warrior (DW): 148
    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

+1

or remove this functionality from PC, especially if the upcoming leaderboards will have mobile players competing alongside PC players for the same rewards.

Comment

+1
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

This is something i've been thinking about as well, and it's pretty obvious that PC is simply a superior platform for playing the game on, frost beam is just one of many examples. On PC you're capable of much higher dps, especially at a higher ability rate when it's important to be consistently staying on cooldown. I was thinking that we could simply have two separate leaderboards incorporating times set on either platform. Since you already can't start a trial in the middle, people wouldn't be able to start on mobile and finish on PC.

Comment

+1000

figured that would be easier than posting +1 so many times.
          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Aesthetician View Post
            This is something i've been thinking about as well, and it's pretty obvious that PC is simply a superior platform for playing the game on, frost beam is just one of many examples. On PC you're capable of much higher dps, especially at a higher ability rate when it's important to be consistently staying on cooldown. I was thinking that we could simply have two separate leaderboards incorporating times set on either platform. Since you already can't start a trial in the middle, people wouldn't be able to start on mobile and finish on PC.
            + 1 million
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

x∞

Comment

+1 for separate plantform leaderboards

Comment

So whats the tally? How many in say....the top 50 are on PC?

I play on my phone...obviously my index finger won't be anywhere close to the accuracy of a mouse pointer.
                  BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post

I play on my phone...obviously my index finger won't be anywhere close to the accuracy of a mouse pointer.
                    Don't know PC vs. mobile in the leaderboard, but I just started using PC occasionally and immediately passed 5 extra trial levels, and can farm a trial about 2 minutes more quickly on PC than mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post

I can't speak for other classes,but for mage I am confident most if not all of top 50 are on PC.It is practically very hard,if not impossible to play the mage style on touch screen let alone a smart-phone as you get killed every time you try to get together a sizable mob.That is probably true to some extent for Warriors as well,considering we see the BH dominate the leaderboard(soon all top 10 will be BH).

A buff for mages and warriors anyone?

PS- BH fans please don't get fired up.
                      Last edited by Primus; 01-04-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure all classes should be nerfed since the devs implied they wanted trial 100 to be the max and now it's way higher than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                          I'm pretty sure all classes should be nerfed since the devs implied they wanted trial 100 to be the max and now it's way higher than that.
                          I don't think devs would ever imply that,after all trials are about pushing yourself ever forward to next level and some people have done exactly that.I don't see how devs benefit by nerfing and putting speed breaks on hardcore players and in effect frustrating and demoralizing them.Besides right now there are only few players over 110(mostly BH),that is not exactly far from 100 and I really don't see people going over 130 anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer)
                            • The team doesn’t expect characters to complete trials much higher than level 100, but will be glad to be proven wrong by the community.
                            Per https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...oadmap-updates

EDIT: FWIW, I'm a SW Warrior stuck on 107 with 1713CL on mobile.
                            Last edited by odaaL; 01-05-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

@odaaL,in my opinion 120-130 are not much higher than 100 and I believe there are constraints in dps and vitality beyond that,not to mention patience and time factor as it is very possible some top players just slow down tremendously or quit.
                              Last edited by Primus; 01-05-2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X