Absolute CANCER needs to be removed from the game - rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute CANCER needs to be removed from the game - rant

I'm sick and tired of killing a healer 4,5,10 times in a row before it actually dies. IF you get 2-3 of them in a pull your pull takes literally 5x as long to kill. I just spent 7 minutes killing 2 minutes worth of monsters because of bad healer spawns.

I do not play Dungeon crawler hack n slash video games to deal with monsters heath bars GOING UP. On bosses like elban IT'S FINE. But on regular mobs and elite packs, it's the most cancerous, obnoxious mechanic in this game.

PLEASE either nerf the ever loving crapola out of them or remove them from this game!!! I CAN'T STAND THEM

/end rant
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

tldr
    +1 for rant
    VIYA WUBA RAGA 2478

Comment

Travis this goes in feedback and suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
        I'm sick and tired of killing a healer 4,5,10 times in a row before it actually dies. IF you get 2-3 of them in a pull your pull takes literally 5x as long to kill. I just spent 7 minutes killing 2 minutes worth of monsters because of bad healer spawns.

I do not play Dungeon crawler hack n slash video games to deal with monsters heath bars GOING UP. On bosses like elban IT'S FINE. But on regular mobs and elite packs, it's the most cancerous, obnoxious mechanic in this game.

PLEASE either nerf the ever loving crapola out of them or remove them from this game!!! I CAN'T STAND THEM

/end rant
        If the Healer dies really fast, what's the point of them being a Healer? They are Battle Healers.

also... They die really quickly if you get them all lined up in a row and you're hitting them with blizzard and frost beam and singularity. I love killing healers because they give a **** ton of XP. They are totally worth the extra HP... Especially cuz they die really really quickly if you do it right.

Gitgud

Comment

LOL - my initial reaction to healers in Eternium was "What's the point? They don't do anything!" And then I reached the level 80 trials. All of a sudden i had to take notice of the healers. In my opinion the heal effect from healers needs to be fixed so that they are more effective in even the lower levels of play.

Sorry Strut but I disagree with you on this one. The healers must stay!

Afterthought:
          As an example: check out the effects of the healers in all the levels of Misty Island. They do NOTHING! Other than prevent Gorgana from taking damage. Also on map 39. The healers around Gorlack may just as well not be there. Also map 40. Elban gets no help from the stupid healers. They need a buff in lower levels, not a nerf.

Edit:
          Last edited by Coldet; 01-12-2018, 03:05 AM.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
            As an example: check out the effects of the healers in all the levels of Misty Island. They do NOTHING!
            Those are annoying, they shield gorgana, haven't used my keys in a while, I just leave them in my stash so I won't get anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
              Gitgud

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Those are annoying, they shield gorgana, haven't used my keys in a while, I just leave them in my stash so I won't get anymore .
                Let me correct my statement. They do prevent Gorgana from taking further damage, but they certainly don't actually "Heal" her.
                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Let me correct my statement. They do prevent Gorgana from taking further damage, but they certainly don't actually "Heal" her.
                  Yeah, there's no healing going on, it's just the shield effect unique to Gorgana.

Comment

In my opinion the heal effect from healers needs to be fixed so that they are more effective in even the lower levels of play.

Sorry Strut but I disagree with you on this one. The healers must stay!
                    Agreed. Give em a touch more healing power in the lower trials. Not power overwhelming, but just power whelming. Just to give people a warmup to what they're like at higher trials.

strut v 900 Since we know that you have the Best Way™ to kill Magroth for gems with your high dps mage, why don't you create a Best Way™ guide to kill healers in trials?
                    Last edited by Rytrik; 01-12-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Just want to point out, they always do damage, but at lower levels it's usually too slow for you to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                        Just want to point out, they always do damage, but at lower levels it's usually too slow for you to notice.
                        You mean healing, right?

Comment

found a guide that could help
                          Last edited by giecomo; 01-12-2018, 07:28 AM.
                          22nd September 2017

Comment

I have no problem with multiple healers in a group, even elites, unless there is also an armor-aura mob in the group with them. It might just be a matter of that pack makeup being an indicator that you could stand to tweak your damage level and/or strategy a bit. In my opinion it is these sort of wrinkles in the game that make it better.

Ever seen The 13th Warrior, with Antonio Banderas? Early in the movie a viking throws him a sword to use. Banderas says, "I cannot lift this!". The viking responds with, "Grow stronger."

Comment

I've only found them to be a pain on trials 100+. I believe they reduced the amount of HP they heal, though I am not 100% sure 'bout it.

Comment

Working...
                              X