Absolute CANCER needs to be removed from the game - rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coda View Post
    Called berserkers? Regardless, I read elsewhere that their behavior is as designed. If they charge & hit nothing, they stop at the end of the first arrow. If they hit anything (including a minion) then you better have run six miles in the other direction because they one-shot you. For this reason I like my Necromonicon. The skeletons it summons confuse the s*** out of those pinball wizards.
    If that's how they're designed, then they're bugged. Managed to observe quite the number of them pinballing around without any minions or summons alive.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post

If that's how they're designed, then they're bugged. Managed to observe quite the number of them pinballing around without any minions or summons alive.
      Exactly, they pinball until the hit something, stopping on first impact...typically me...
      Dyoma Crown
      Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
      Warrior (DW): 148
      BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post

For me the hunters come in second because of their inconsistent Multishot cast time, which can range from practically instant to like 5 seconds.
        I believe that's when they're combined with Accelerators / Fast elites, which speed up minion attacks and also MS cast / forewarning time. Much like Magroth's Enraged state boosts not only his AS but also the Charge forewarning (or lack thereof).

Comment

Working...
        X