Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that is killing this game for me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that is killing this game for me..

Ok, so the newest adds for free gems are way too long now. One being over 60 seconds. Please lower the adds to 30 sec or below again. Second I've noticed when you do open all add boxes to help support the game some how it triggers something that limits the amount of gem boxes to drop. I went a whole 8 hours getting no boxes at all and when they did it was a few coins. If gem boxes help support the game why limit the drop amount after so many. 3rd I've spent now 12 million coins and I've only gotten 2 60 percent crit damage common rings to craft with be nice if it was a tad easier to get. 4th when you pay 100 gems for gemstone boxes, especially if use use real cash to purchase them lower the chances for perfect rubies, getting red of any level gem is a pain in the butt, but getting a perfect one must be 1 percent considering all the lame gems is way easier...I know I sound like I'm harping, but this is what is killing the game for me. I don't mind the grind nor the challenge, but you have limitations set on the most needed gear making it pain stakingly difficult.

Ads longer than thirty seconds are a bug which the devs can arrange to be fixed by the ad providers if you can check which ad and which provider it is. Devs don't control how many ads you get or which ads you get, ad providers do. Why do you need perfect 60% CD? Are you saying you want more red gemstones to drop? Use the boosters and try killing magroth in the severed mountain with the bh.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      Why do you need perfect 60% CD?
      Well to be fair this isn't really relevant to his input. Why he wants it isn't related to his feedback that it's extremely rare and his request to make it slightly easier to obtain
      22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
        Ads longer than thirty seconds are a bug which the devs can arrange to be fixed by the ad providers if you can check which ad and which provider it is. Devs don't control how many ads you get or which ads you get, ad providers do. Why do you need perfect 60% CD? Are you saying you want more red gemstones to drop? Use the boosters and try killing magroth in the severed mountain with the bh.
        I use boosters every run I do. The 200/400 gem drop, plus the 99 gems for gemstone. As for the ad not sure now I think it was a new movie add. Did you even understand or read the entire post ? It' all there man. The drop percent and chance to get red rubies are far lacking the others, even with the 99 gems for gemstone the reds especially brillint rubies are slim picking.

Comment

Mmm from all posativity straight back down into the negative regions. Human nature is ble!

Anyway yea, I burnt out playing games that required watching adverts to progress. So I am so very relieved that Eternium allows Adverts to be disabled.

Regarding the crafting jewels. "Vomit"! I literally have 5 accounts with 5 level 70 Characters on each account simply because I enjoy playing the game. I strongly believe it is the current crafting system that has resulted in my abandoning each character at a point where I would need to craft to progress further.

Anyway back to positivity. I've found a way to play Eternium that keeps me entertained in my recreational time. I'm really excited about the forthcoming events and look forward to the revised crafting system that is supposedly in the works.

keep the faith brother.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Libidinous View Post
            The drop percent and chance to get red rubies are far lacking the others...
            All gemstones have the same chance to drop. What you're seeing is just RNG variance that will narrow the longer you play.

...even with the 99 gems for gemstone (bag)...
            This is a pretty awful waste of gems. 75 gems for the big booster is a vastly superior deal.

Comment

Regarding the quantity of gemstone drops, this has been proven wrong time and again. On average (of a large sample set of say several runs at 2500 rough gemstones per booster while farming SM), the difference between gemstone variety is almost negligible. The only disparity in SM runs, depending on how you run them, is whether you spend the time to run over an pick it up before leaving the run.

Also, the other gemstones aren't "lame", they are requisite to make the perfect gemstone...which shouldn't be as easy to obtain. However, considering you're paying cash for gems and running full boosters all the time...I doubt anything other than instant gratification will appease you.
              Dyoma Crown
              Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
              Warrior (DW): 148
              BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Oh and OP, you can't get gems of any quality except rough and common. you're supposed to collect them and fuse them to brilliants.
                22nd September 2017

Comment

4th when you pay 100 gems for gemstone boxes, especially if use use real cash to purchase them lower the chances for perfect rubies
                  So you start off saying that the chance for perfect rubies should be lowered. The logical conclusion from this statement is that you get too many rubies and want fewer of them.

getting red of any level gem is a pain in the butt
                  Then you say this which suggests that actually you want more rubies but getting them is difficult. I don't think it is unreasonable that Humus asked for clarification on your position regarding rubies. Note he didn't criticize you, he just asked to make sure he could respond appropriately, and in fact provided useful feedback based on what he thought you were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
                    Oh and OP, you can't get gems of any quality except rough and common. you're supposed to collect them and fuse them to brilliants.
                    Off OP, but on topic clarification: You can from purchasing the gemstone bag. I've also gotten two brilliant drops so far, and I think one was an ad box.
                    Dyoma Crown
                    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                    Warrior (DW): 148
                    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Ok when I said lower the chances for gembags chance at red brilliant , what I meant to say was lower the odds my bad. I know you cant get anything above common gems feom grinding, which makes another valid request, give us a small chance to get a brilliant from grinding. The pain in the butt statement stays the same lol. Any input on 60% crit dam. Rings, they are so hard to get. I blasted 4 million straight 2 days ago and not a single one, but like I've said before I've wasted a lot more the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Also, the other gemstones aren't "lame", they are requisite to make the perfect gemstone...which shouldn't be as easy to obtain. [/QUOTE]

I didn't mean lame, just I have plenty of the rest. Actually I have enough brilliant rubies also for perfect rings it just took way to long to grind them compared to others. If it is rng then I only have an rng negative effect with rubies heh. Waiting on 1 more 60 crit. Dam. Ring so I can do my 2nd power ring.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Libidinous; 01-23-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X