Originally posted by osoviejo View Post

It's new, but it has one. Hailstorm.
        Oh, can u provide it info for me, pic better

Comment

Originally posted by viettuan129 View Post
          Oh, can u provide it info for me, pic better

Comment

Originally posted by Abasuto View Post
            To me a great 4th class would be one that's play style really stands apart. A "summoner" class sounds cool, but anyone who's played any MMO/RPG knows "pet" classes are generally very heavy on micro-managing, which would be Very hard on mobile.

Perhaps an "illusionist" style class ? Like a simplicist pet/summoner class in play mechanics. Giving the feel of hybrid range and melee.
            I would love to see a summoner or something like this. I love playing them in any games, especially in ARPG (Diablo, Grim Dawn).

Comment

Another possibility would be a druid-like class, where you can shift your form into bear or lycan. I think Diablo 2 LoD had this, and it was quite fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Abasuto View Post
                My thoughts on new class...

We already have 2 ranged and 1 melee class. If new class is melee ( ie...paladin) getting them to "feel" different than playing a warrior.

Even though their abilities would look different, to me, in the end paladin would just be a warrior in feel. Unless some major mechanic was involved in them.

We already got 2 ranged classes, soooo.

To me a great 4th class would be one that's play style really stands apart. A "summoner" class sounds cool, but anyone who's played any MMO/RPG knows "pet" classes are generally very heavy on micro-managing, which would be Very hard on mobile.

Perhaps an "illusionist" style class ? Like a simplicist pet/summoner class in play mechanics. Giving the feel of hybrid range and melee.
                Given that a "spirit walker" is in the work, I'd still love to see a paladin here. This game has borrowed heavily from wow/d3. One thing the warrior doesn't have is a 2h weapon. A paladin (think ret) could fill that niche with some holy magic based melee attacks inspired from wow/d2/d3 and even the new holy skills from PoE. There's plenty that would be different from the warrior's physical skills. I think that it would fit lore as well here too with so many undead that need to be "cleansed".

Comment

The new class has already been announced if I'm not mistaken as a spirit Walker.......sounds like it could be either a druid or a necro to me

Comment

Darn! I was hoping for "Mr. Stay Puft!" ...and edible hero, who'd never need Potions nor Apples. :-)

Comment

Hello DEV team, as you remember 3 years ago i sent this topic, for our expectation from your side. Also i sent many topic in game. You are released some of them and the game becoming best in it's own category.
                      Now do you have any news about new claas and team fight with player vs enemies? Like guild fight.

Besides, i noticed big mising feature for classes, dou you any plan about talent system, i am sure that you are working on this feature but immediately, you must implent this feature in game.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A new hero class is still planned for the not-so-distant future.

• sekiz13
                        sekiz13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Travis, Do u have any idea about talent sysytem? is there any working plan about that?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not that I'm aware of.
                    Working...
                    X