Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Observations

Just started playing this week and here's what I've observed:

*Great storyline, easy to use controls and UI, love the artworks and graphics and voiceovers.

*Pricey 'Basics' - storage space for 200 gems and skill slots (passive) for 350 gems is a little to much. With acquiring no more than 5 gems per run (offline) (if you're lucky), buying these supposedly basic necessities might take me a few weeks.

*A Crafting Warning Please - I was used to crafting jewelries every 5 levels or so w/ my event hero (currently Lv. 65) using gold, so imagine my surprise when I crafted Lv. 61 epic rings and necklaces and found out it actually consumes gems! 15 gems Per 1 Uncommon! By the time I noticed my depleted gems it was too late, the damage was done. Of course I could have waited till Lv. 70 if I'd known it. A warning of some sort at least once would be great.

*Epic and Legendary Gear Crafting - 21Hrs+ - Understandable, of course. But getting a non-set epic after waiting for almost a day is a little disappointing, just saying.

*Gear Sets List Please - Been searching for this one. Or maybe I've not searched enough? A list in-game would be great, thanks.

*Trials Fiasco - Either I'm a bad player or my hero sucks or I've not purchased the Stormgun thing plus the epic and legendary gears to make it easier. Since. I'm. Stuck. At. Trial. #9. And. Heroic. Story. Mode. And my gears are rare and above w/ power/haste/life on hit/vitality attributes and Trillion Gemstones and. I'm. Still. Not. Making. A. Dent. On. Gorgona. Or. Elban. And my minions/followers are not good enough--why buy minion slot for a lot of gems if they won't help much? And upgrading my skills is still in progress (Lv.5 each active skills). I'd really like to win something celestial from the 'New Beginning' event but I know I won't make it unless I buy something. Will gaining Champion Levels help? I could only hope.

*Thanks a Bunch Devs - For collaborating and creating this game then sharing it with us, Thank You. I might be sour-graping on some things (look above) but I know a 'worth it' game when I see one. Looking forward to future events and upgrades.

CEZA HIRO YOYE 2934
    Last edited by ✴❇çåsz❇✴; 02-22-2018, 08:50 AM.

Jewelry crafting uses Gold for "Random Attribute" - and Gems for a specific Attribute. It's the same for ALL levels, you must have selected a specific attribute without realising it.

The price is shown on on the panel, above the Craft button:

Level 4 (earliest I've managed to unlock it)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft - Level 4 - Random.png Views:	1 Size:	263.7 KB ID:	87732Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft - Level 4 - Fixed.png Views:	1 Size:	263.7 KB ID:	87729

Level 70 - still have option to craft Random Attribute with Gold.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft - Level 70 - Random.png Views:	1 Size:	275.7 KB ID:	87730Click image for larger version  Name:	Craft - Level 70 - Fixed.png Views:	1 Size:	276.7 KB ID:	87731

Edit:

With respect to getting Gems, just keep playing - run the game online at least once a day to get your Calendar item and then Daily Quests, after you get your Hero to level 9. (Just in case you haven't noticed them already) And replay the Story maps for more, you can get 10 from each map, per difficulty - not much, but they add up.
    Last edited by Nhat; 02-22-2018, 08:19 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Jewelry crafting uses Gold for "Random Attribute" - and Gems for a specific Attribute.
      Heh. My bad. Thanks for pointing that up.

Comment

Please don't expect to have great gear and get celestial items in the event if you just started, experience is the main factor
        By gear sets do you mean which gear are you supposed to be looking for? You can check out the leaderboards for that info.

Comment

There is a ton to learn man, and honestly those prices aren't bad for the gem costs. If you're on mobile you just watch adds and yuou can easily break 1k gems PER DAY if you play long enough and use different internet connection (moving from wifi to data, or a different wifi will refresh box drops after they stop appearing.. internal CD is about 6ish, hours.

Low gear sucks, focus on getting level 70 ASAP. screw gear, just farm low trials until Iyou're 70, then start stacking set pieces. and you will be astonished at how fast your leveling.

Thats all from me for now. GL and PM me if you need more help.
          KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by ✴❇çåsz❇✴ View Post
            *Gear Sets List Please - Been searching for this one. Or maybe I've not searched enough? A list in-game would be great, thanks.
            From the General Newb Guide - if you haven't already, please do read through when you have a chance.

Warrior Sets:
            • Adventurer's Set
            • Defender's Set
            • Juggernaut's Set (Use a warrior in Misty Island for a decent chance at a Juggernaut set item.)
            Mage Sets:
            • Adventurer's Set
            • Apprentice Set
            • Archanist Set
            Bounty Hunter Sets:
            • Adventure's Set
            • Assault Set
            • Havoc Set
            • Stalker Set
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...