Rank shown next to our account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rank shown next to our account

Something just popped into my head, why can't there be shown our rank that we achieved in particular event e.g. Mage #99 and next to it the event's name. We got this in a lot of recent games (Overwatch, League of Legends, Diablo 3) and I think it's a cool feature, which probably is not hard to add.

Again.. 3 people on development team.. Is it worth it for them to take the time to add this?
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
      Again.. 3 people on development team.. Is it worth it for them to take the time to add this?
      I mean it might be a good addition to what they currently want to focus on. If they change the interfaces, the whole hometown you know, if there was some information about your acc, like monsters slain, time played, gold gained, rank in particular season etc. I would really like it and of course it's up to them if they decide that it is a cool feature and they want to have it. It's their game so they can do whatever they want basically.
      And didn't know there are only 3 of them. Quite interesting.

Comment

Aye. Only 3.
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Aye. Only 3.
          So that's quite impressive I would say. I'll think of supporting them differently than I used to do then. Right now I can't wait for some new stuff about the game and hopefully they will speak out with good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Matyese View Post

So that's quite impressive I would say. I'll think of supporting them differently than I used to do then. Right now I can't wait for some new stuff about the game and hopefully they will speak out with good news.
            Its one of the reason I have spent over 150$ on their game.
            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Its one of the reason I have spent over 150$ on their game.
              I am more careful right now when it comes to free-to-play games.I spent over $400 on League of Legends through like 5 years and even though it doesn't seem bad (because look! 5 years!!!) but I really regret it more and more while seeing how developers/publisher basically keep making the game worse and worse every patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Matyese View Post

I am more careful right now when it comes to free-to-play games.I spent over $400 on League of Legends through like 5 years and even though it doesn't seem bad (because look! 5 years!!!) but I really regret it more and more while seeing how developers/publisher basically keep making the game worse and worse every patch.
                I spend over 2500 on league and got perm banned for a charge back that I couldnt fix. Lol. Tbats when I quit league.
                KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

I spend over 2500 on league and got perm banned for a charge back that I couldnt fix. Lol. Tbats when I quit league.
                  Yeah I also got permabanned once for "flaming", one game was enough to permaban me. Fortunately it was on my smurf account on other server, but still I didn't spend less than $130 there.

My main account since 2012 with PAX Jax and lots of exclusives skins got 2 week ban so I decided to sell it cause I knew if I would keep playing and writing *anything* on chat I would get banned. I also quit it last October when I again got 2 week ban on a new account I love it when they keep banning people who write things on chat while trolls, afkers, boosted guys keep playing without any problem

Comment

but my game achievement was to finally after few years of playing get diamond on SoloQ, so bad I didn't get any rewards because I was banned then, but I just stopped giving a damn, just like Riot when they were bought by Tencent.

Comment

4 devs, actually. Adrian, Serban, Silviu, and Red (plus an artist, Marius).

Comment

Working...
                      X