Sorting out storage and inventory issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting out storage and inventory issues

Hello I would like to make a suggestion I know it will take a bit of work but for none set items instead of having them bound to one class wy not unbind there class linking and instead allow all classes usable but have the apearince of the armor change a cording to the class that is waring it?

This way it will reduce required inventory and storidge space

Comment

Because there's only 1 'set' that all 3 classes have - adventurer. The other sets are class specific. What you're proposing would make gear farming quite trivial, since you could just switch the armor to whatever set you wanted for the next character, thus getting easy set combinations.

Plus not all classes prioritize the same stats, so suddenly you have to make a system that allows you to customize the stats of the gear when you switch gear over to the next character. Again, this would trivialize a lot of aspects of the game. The only 2 times we're allowed to customize armor/weapon types and stats is with a custom Legendary box from an event, or a Celestial Box from an event. Even then, those are both 1 time use, save for when a Celestial switches back to box form AFTER the event ends.

Comment

I ment regular armor make it class changeable not set armor that way it's easier to farm for different class armor

Comment

So I have a full set with good stats the stats would work on all classes but when I switch to warrior from a mage I can't ware the none set piece again I have to farm with a naked warrior

Comment

The original post said it was for non-set items (though it was a typo and said none set). So if you find a normal helmet, let all classes wear it and just change the appearance depending if there hero using it.

Comment

Perhaps get rid of the Adventurer set.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                Because there's only 1 'set' that all 3 classes have - adventurer.
                Adventurer Set is garbage, so there's no reason not to allow players to Reforge it to a different class.

Originally posted by Vagrant View Post
                I ment regular armor make it class changeable not set armor that way it's easier to farm for different class armor
                Regular (non-Set) armor should also Reforge for use by a different class.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post

Adventurer Set is garbage, so there's no reason not to allow players to Reforge it to a different class.

Regular (non-Set) armor should also Reforge for use by a different class.
                  The 2 pc isn't terrible on warriors with 4 jugg.

Other than that, yes. It's garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                    The 2 pc isn't terrible on warriors with 4 jugg.

Other than that, yes. It's garbage.
                    Duly noted that, in a very particular instance, Adventurer "isn't terrible".

OTOH, from your wording, I'm also assuming that 4/6 Jugg + 2/6 Defender >> 4/6 Jugg + 2/6 Adventurer, and that there are cases where 2/6 non-set out-perform the 2/6 Adventurer.

So it's kind of the exception that proves the rule.

Comment

OTOH, from your wording, I'm also assuming that 4/6 Jugg + 2/6 Defender >> 4/6 Jugg + 2/6 Adventurer, and that there are cases where 2/6 non-set out-perform the 2/6 Adventurer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Def 2 pc +700 AC, while 2/6 Adventure is 280 Power? If so, it would depend on which is more important to one's situation: 700 AC or 280 power.

Comment

Checking my lowbie Warrior, it says:

2/6 Defender = +360 Armor
                        2/6 Adventurer = +108 Crit Rating

It's a choice between Armor and Crit, but I am surprised that it's not worth completing the Jugg set.

Comment

Checking my lowbie Warrior, it says:

2/6 Defender = +360 Armor
                          2/6 Adventurer = +108 Crit Rating

It's a choice between Armor and Crit, but I am surprised that it's not worth completing the Jugg set.

Obv. troll detected

Comment

I'll just make sadjestions directly from now on

Comment

I do not think Adventurer is garbage. I use it on my 2nd mage with exp build. It allows me to add +exp to everything and not worry too much about the other offensive stats.
                              WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Working...
                              X