Realistic goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistic goal

I think all developers are busy to build up the next version but I wish you guys can give us some realistic goals for now while we are waiting for the next events. If there is any chance we can get celestial cubes in current game version, we will do our best on getting it. I don’t mean we can get everywhere. If the trail bosses from level 120 drop celestial cubes with 0.1% of chance, we will really appreciate that. It can be also such a long term goal for people who just start this game.

> If there is any chance we can get celestial cubes in current game version

There isn't. And really, there shouldn't have been. Celestials, as they were implemented, were a major unbalance.

Comment

Trial 120+ is only achievable through using celestials. Why would you want to make it so those with celestials could farm more celestials without letting those without celestials also farm them?
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Exactly. It's a "win more" that further stratified the top of player base from the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          Trial 120+ is only achievable through using celestials. Why would you want to make it so those with celestials could farm more celestials without letting those without celestials also farm them?
          I'm not talking about impossible things here. Also you are twisting what I'm talking here.

T120 seems impossible to a lot of guys for now, but we can at least have a hope to get celestial items

I'm pretty sure you can beat T120 without celestial items if you have enough CL such as 2300 or more.

That could be a reason for farming or grinding xp while waiting for the next event.

It will be a really long term goal for almost everybody, but we need something like that.

What's your reason for playing this game? what's your goal for farming or grinding xp?

Are you just waiting for next event?

Then what are you going to do after next event?

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
            Exactly. It's a "win more" that further stratified the top of player base from the rest.
            If I asked reward for the leaderboard that is "win more" game.

T120, 0.1% is almost insane but not just win more game.

You can do it, just pay more cash and put more time on this game, or do you just want same reward as someone who work really hard on this without any efforts?

I saw a guy who said "unfair" for using cash on event.

Do you agree with this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post
              You can do it, just pay more cash and put more time on this game,

or do you just want same reward as someone who work really hard on this without any efforts
              I'm almost certain that no amount of cash or time would get me to TL120, because 360 "free" Vit on top of at least 6 "perfect" items and a full set of "perfect" jewelry is HUGE. The amount of RNG and CL grind involved to match those stats is functionally insurmountable.

Is it really "fair" to give people MASSIVE rewards for only 2 weeks of gameplay that outclasses 2 years of grind? Rewards should be proportional to effort, but ANB's rewards were overly generous to the narrow slice of no-lifers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wllly View Post

I'm not talking about impossible things here. Also you are twisting what I'm talking here.

T120 seems impossible to a lot of guys for now, but we can at least have a hope to get celestial items

I'm pretty sure you can beat T120 without celestial items if you have enough CL such as 2300 or more.

That could be a reason for farming or grinding xp while waiting for the next event.

It will be a really long term goal for almost everybody, but we need something like that.

What's your reason for playing this game? what's your goal for farming or grinding xp?

Are you just waiting for next event?

Then what are you going to do after next event?

Trial 120 is literally impossible without celestials. Why do you think trial 119 was not reached until after the event ended? 2300 CL is also literally impossible unless you have $$$ to spend AND no life. Even with 2300 CL and no celestials, it is still 99.9% chance you will never get past trial 119. Celestial items should never be a random drop in game period.

Comment

Trial 120 is literally impossible without celestials. Why do you think trial 119 was not reached until after the event ended? 2300 CL is also literally impossible unless you have $$$ to spend AND no life. Even with 2300 CL and no celestials, it is still 99.9% chance you will never get past trial 119. Celestial items should never be a random drop in game period.
                  Max before the event was 115. And you're wrong.
                  Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                  when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                  YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

Max before the event was 115. And you're wrong.
                    Ok, I wasn't sure if 116+ had been reached by BH or not as I didn't have a BH at that time.

Comment

Ok, I wasn't sure if 116+ had been reached by BH or not as I didn't have a BH at that time.
                      Thought you were referring to mage, my bad then. But, you're still wrong about the rest of the post
                      Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                      when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                      YOLO

Comment

RiseOfAbyss cleared 115 without celestial gear with 1.7M DPS and 187.7k toughness. Monster damage increases 3.65% each trial, monster HP increases 8% each trial.
                        Equivalent skill and map means 220k toughness is needed and 2.38M DPS. I could use numbers from trials completed with celestial gear, but the values are skewed by the narrowed stat range so the gear is also better (aside from adding vitality).
                        so, an increase of 32.3k toughness is roughly 3.6 brilliant gemstones...we have to round to 4. At that CL, the gemstones being replaced are likely CR or power for a hit of roughly 22k DPS. That's 88k DPS.
                        For those following along, we're now 768k DPS short. A CP in power at that CL is worth about 1100 DPS. That's 698 CL short. He was at 1725....so he'd need to be 2493 to look at that celestial drop...
                        Dyoma Crown
                        Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                        Warrior (DW): 148
                        BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Disclaimer: my math is probably wrong...but with current mechanics, we wouldn't see someone beat 120 without celestial gear for over a year...
                          Dyoma Crown

Comment

I'm sure someone out there can put a graph to this and extrapolate, but here's the numbers: @1800 1 CL = 153,439,223 XP, @1900 1 CL = 572,197,431, @2000 1 CL = 2,415,644,059, @2100 1 CL = 10,572,688,390.

CL 1919 and I could get almost 1 CL per T100 mob clear in 4:30 on a greater currency booster (more like 8/10 CL).

Estimating, but CL 2000-2001 should take 4 runs; 2100-2101 is 20 runs; 2200-2201 maybe 120 runs? 2300-2301....see where I'm going? 2100-2101 is about 80:00 of booster time...
                            Dyoma Crown

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                              I'm sure someone out there can put a graph to this and extrapolate, but here's the numbers: @1800 1 CL = 153,439,223 XP, @1900 1 CL = 572,197,431, @2000 1 CL = 2,415,644,059, @2100 1 CL = 10,572,688,390.

CL 1919 and I could get almost 1 CL per T100 mob clear in 4:30 on a greater currency booster (more like 8/10 CL).

Estimating, but CL 2000-2001 should take 4 runs; 2100-2101 is 20 runs; 2200-2201 maybe 120 runs? 2300-2301....see where I'm going? 2100-2101 is about 80:00 of booster time...
                              Didn't heyjude1971 make some already?

Comment

Working...
                              X