Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you not entertain?

BH and mages ..?
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dont answer me - thank you!.. All of my life I played every single game as a warrior first...Started this one as ussually and when I understood that the warrior is the currently unnihilated class - it brakes my soul...I know there will be the patch and etc.and etc..spare it - no need..Does anyone of the devs hate warriors?

I'm still having more fun playing this game as a warrior than BH and Mage - I have all 3. Just something with the Warrior gameplay fit with me better, or maybe it's because I play them all the same way: almost 0 tactics, run, attack, utilities when charged, loot and repeat...

Works for me

Edit:
    BH and mage tends to die quickly with the above "lack of tactic", still, I load them up with Vitality and the CP helps.
    Last edited by Nhat; 03-31-2018, 12:58 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Warrior playstyle is ok, but the lack to be competitive with the BH and Mages drives me crazy..Thanks for the answer , dude, Im feeling the way you did , just love the warrior style , no matter how good or bad it is currently ... The oldschool style ..fight till the last breath...
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by CraggHack View Post
        BH and mages ..?

Dont answer me - thank you!.. All of my life I played every single game as a warrior first...Started this one as ussually and when I understood that the warrior is the currently unnihilated class - it brakes my soul...I know there will be the patch and etc.and etc..spare it - no need..Does anyone of the devs hate warriors?
        Game is new, and balancing games is hard. especially when you work with gradiant scaling systems like our trial/leveling/damage systems. ie level 100 trial is a multiplication of trial 7. so like trial 100 is 93x harder than a trial 7. (I dont know the exact math on this, but someone will and i've seen it on the forums.)

So when you get up to the maximum levels of play, you have to balance the entire system. VS just end game. So it's hard to balance. Give them time. If you play against warriors, you are competing against warriors. There is no need to compete against bh and mage.. I am rank 1 mage and I don't compete with the BH because I know it's acompletely different way to play this game. They go pack by pack, I pull half the map.
        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

BH and mages ..?

Off topic but your profile picture was my favourite Stronghold hero too Couldn't get enough of Offense
          22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

Off topic but your profile picture was my favourite Stronghold hero too Couldn't get enough of Offense
            Yeah, offense is never enough

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

Give them time. If you play against warriors, you are competing against warriors. There is no need to compete against bh and mage.. I am rank 1 mage and I don't compete with the BH because I know it's acompletely different way to play this game. They go pack by pack, I pull half the map.
              Sure, I know and agree to most of what you've said. I wonder what will happen if the warrior is able to stack more MS ..Not sure if exactly right to BH's speed , but maybe something near it.

Comment

Sure, I know and agree to most of what you've said. I wonder what will happen if the warrior is able to stack more MS ..Not sure if exactly right to BH's speed , but maybe something near it.
                the warrior needs a charge ability and a grouping ability. and the ability to survive.. I think - based on what I know. i'M SURE Red has been hard at work balancing the new patch.
                KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

the warrior needs a charge ability and a grouping ability. and the ability to survive.. I think - based on what I know. i'M SURE Red has been hard at work balancing the new patch.
                  The "grouping ability" can be recognized in lvl 10 WW, but it works more efficient when the mob packs density is good enough, and then the survival is a hard part.Also BR lvl 10”Mooving with a blazing speed towards youre enemy " might be very usefull for PC players, but I've played only on mobile since the start and for sure it cant be of so good use on mobile device - we all know why..

Comment

Working...
                  X