Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More space...always need more space

Hi!

First, thanks for a wonderful game, am enjoying it very much!

My only frustration is that all my tabs and all my chars are overloaded with good rings and necklaces etc, so there is no space to farm ;-(

You could say, dude, just sell all your equipment, but since i am making several max rings and necklaces i do really need them all. Can you plz add to at least 8 more tabs to the game?

Also switching gear without taking up space would be highly appreciated. Now for every build of set items i need several chars. i only have 5 heroes...the horror!

The devs say we will have much more space when the hometown arrives, ie Soon™. You can also store things in your mail box by selling them and buying them back when your inventory is full, they go to your mail box and can be taken out whenever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      The devs say we will have much more space when the hometown arrives, ie Soon™. You can also store things in your mail box by selling them and buying them back when your inventory is full, they go to your mail box and can be taken out whenever you want.
      How deep does the mailbox go, btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
        How deep does the mailbox go, btw?
        It's unlimited but keep in mind that the more things you have in there the slower the game will be, same as having more stuff in your inventory or stash.

Comment

It's unlimited but keep in mind that the more things you have in there the slower the game will be, same as having more stuff in your inventory or stash.
          Ah, more data. more to processes. More to processes, the slower the speed of refresh rates of the graphics. Can't you just delete the cash files? That might delete what is in the mailbox. It is so hard to trash Set Gear that is good but could improve just a little bit on stat rolls. I have way to many of them and having a hard time parting from them and still collecting some nice Set Gear. Guess I will have to start trashing set gear that is lower than 85 on any stat. I already trash Set Gear that is less than 80 on any stat. I trash all normal gear. I have a bunch of green jewelry waiting for more CR Brilliants and other Greens saved for future Jewelry.

Comment

Humus i just read up on the hometown but i can see posts already from a year ago. How likely will it be that it will come out "soon"?

Comment

Originally posted by veritas View Post
              HumusHow likely will it be that it will come out "soon"?
              He didn't say "soon", he said "Soon™". Huge difference: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon

I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

ok, how am i supposed to know that

Comment

Look for the ™

Comment

Sorry but ™ doesnt mean anything to me lol Even harder to read on your mobile phone. But anyways i just wrote an email to the helpdesk with about this. if i get an answer i will update this post. Thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by veritas View Post
                      i just wrote an email to the helpdesk with about this
                      I highly doubt they'll tell you something we didn't already say

Comment

Hmm... how much of a difference do you think a clear stash vs full stash really makes? Particularly for PC. I didn't notice much gameplay speed change between my main account and my 'new' account that I made, where my new account has almost nothing on 3 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Hmm... how much of a difference do you think a clear stash vs full stash really makes? Particularly for PC. I didn't notice much gameplay speed change between my main account and my 'new' account that I made, where my new account has almost nothing on 3 characters.
                          I never have lag or frame issues on PC but maybe on an older PC it might (I run new games such as PUBG at 60 FPS)
                          Last edited by Purple Potato; 04-05-2018, 09:54 PM.
                          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Well they responded to me stating:
                            "As for storage, more will be available when the Home Town is added in a few months."
                            "As for the Home Town, it’s in the works, but it’s still months away. With only 4 guys on the team, new features are slow-going"

Comment

Heh, yeah..."the helpdesk" is me. I say the same things there that I say here.

Comment

Working...
                              X