Booster Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booster Timer

Wouldn't it be nice if the booster timer stopped when the boss was killed? It's a catch-22: click Victory to end the timer, but lose the flyover drops. Or, let the flyover proceed, but timer continues to countdown.
    WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

But what if you want to mop up?

Comment

All I'm saying is that the timer should stop when the boss is killed. If someone wants to let the flyover finish before clicking Victory, so be it. If they're impatient and want to click before its done or immediately, that's ok as well.
      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

The boss dying does not kill any leftover monsters, which the player could go and kill after the boss. So the timer should continue running. What should change is that all loot should be picked up immediately instead of the current asinine meander.

Comment

adjacentengels, I see your point. Maybe an addendum to my suggestion - add a toggle to the settings menu with option to have booster timers end upon boss death. it can work similar to the toggle for ad boxes
          WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
            The boss dying does not kill any leftover monsters, which the player could go and kill after the boss. So the timer should continue running. What should change is that all loot should be picked up immediately instead of the current asinine meander.
            Agreed. While the loot flying to a person is 'fun', it's also really slow. Especially when grinding TBD or other big levels. Even with trials, the 'fly to' is slow.

Comment

Working...
            X