Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes/Optimization to Set items, Named weapons, Gorgona, and class diversification!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes/Optimization to Set items, Named weapons, Gorgona, and class diversification!

I'll just paste my message here from a different thread since I don't have the time to edit it yet. I realized it should be here instead of just hiding in an old thread.

''Really? Here I thought mages do more damage with glass cannon and the clones. That's 3x your 100% damage dealt, right?

I started with BH (but didn't push through for so long), then I tried Mage which got my attention (I completed the Apprentice set but with a few violets and not so good stats), then I tried warrior to XP farm before the cleave attack was nerfed, then I suddenly went back to BH after the biggest patch because I noticed that all of the classes gained more value for ASPD/Haste than before so I kind of enjoyed my aspd with a Bounty Hunter. What I witnessed here before is that BH never really hit the spotlight even after new release while Mage class has been the king of anything when it comes to Trials before it was nerfed.

Perhaps, we'll see a hopefully (balanced nerf to some BH items or set but if they will, they should add meaningful skills to compensate because for one, I'm a BH player using mobile and you can't really do so much even with the godly BH stats compared to a PC user - I think this is the same for Mages in PC and mobile, too!)... and they should buff the Warrior and rebalance to Mage.

P.S. I don't think nerfs should really happen. Take note, before people could reach Trials 1600+ and now it's down to a measly 122 (currently). So the best way is to actually make the other class stronger so they can compete and reach new heights! The Trials definitely show the differences to how things are being played (Except for Warriors-they suck at the moment because they can't hit and run vs a BIG AOE 1 hit boss skill like BH and Mage do, so they should get a boost into some skills for bosses.

Also, I think it's a good idea if they will put original emphasis on each of the 3 sets available to the classes. Like example, for BH, Havoc should be OP on mob killing (long-range killing), Assault should be the OP version of Havoc and Stalker combined (but with a shorter range, hence dangerous set), and Stalker should be the best 1v1 (long-range) set so people will collect and give importance to other sets not just the one that's most useful at the moment. Do this for the other classes and you'll give a ton of time to burn for players getting specific sets.

Also, please REVIVE the Gorgana key dungeon map. We still receive keys but I doubt someone with a high CL even bother to do it as Trials give far better results. Why not just make 1 Gorgona kill give a loot that can be exchanged to get premium items instead? (For example, If you kill 10 Gorgonas and get 10 Gorgona heads, you can improve the stats on your items like a Legendary Integralas with Power, Haste, CR, CD with 77-80 values can be improved by +1 per head or something along the likes of that. XD''
    Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 04-26-2018, 08:24 AM.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

They need to add more Dungeons, period. One with a giant minotaur boss would be cool.

I like where you're going with the Gorgona heads giving buff increases to gear. BoLs would be another cool Dungeon-only drop.

I wound up with 17 Dungeon Keys not too long ago. They started building up during ANB2 and then just kept coming. Finally burned them all 2 days ago. I thought they stopped once you had 3.
    Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
    Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
    Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
    Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Currently a BH is better than a mage. You really should edit the post for clarity. It's not a "measly" 122, the point was to close the massive gap new players have, they would never try to get up to trial 1600, especially since you could only skip 3 or 4 at a time. Warriors don't actually suck that much, they reach pretty high trials if you try.

Comment

Melchiah don't discuss the key exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          I wouldn't even know where to begin doing that, since I have no idea what I did to make it happen. And since MI gives poo drops compared to Trials, I have zero inclination to figure it out. ^_^

BH is better against bosses. Mage is better against mobs. Warrior needs a re-balance that allows it to tank hard via Armor, LoH, and Damage Reflected (since those aren't priorities for Mage and BH). One more reason why co-op multiplayer needs to become a thing.
          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

They must have changed something fairly recently, because you don't even have to do that special thing anymore to keep gathering keys. At least I don't think so, pretty sure I've gotten another key email while having a full set in that character's inventory.
            ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
            Exclusively mobile player

Comment

Originally posted by tshell View Post
              They must have changed something fairly recently, because you don't even have to do that special thing anymore to keep gathering keys. At least I don't think so, pretty sure I've gotten another key email while having a full set in that character's inventory.
              I haven't gotten a key since the event.

Comment

I haven't gotten a key since the event.
                Idk, I had keys on almost all my characters. Maybe I was just imagining it. But I was fairly sure I kept getting 1 key at a time (I usually only log on once a day) even when I had about 5 or 6 already there. I could be wrong though.
                ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
                Exclusively mobile player

Comment

Originally posted by tshell View Post

Idk, I had keys on almost all my characters. Maybe I was just imagining it. But I was fairly sure I kept getting 1 key at a time (I usually only log on once a day) even when I had about 5 or 6 already there. I could be wrong though.
                  It works fair. If you switch all over your characters, you'll get a notification to receive keys if that character and your vault doesn't have a key at all or has a key but it's at only 1-2.

You'll receive the remaining keys to complete what you already have. e.g. If you have 1 key in your BH, you'll receive 2 keys if you haven't received anything in the 16 hours then if you swap characters, let's say play your Mage next and it already has like 3 keys, then the 2 keys you should've taken using your BH can be acquired still using the Mage so the Mage that has 3 keys will have 5 in total. I have a ton of keys and I don't want to take more, it almost filled up a whole inventory of 1 of my characters and I'm not getting anything good, really.

Comment

What's Gorgona?
                    Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                    when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                    YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
                      What's Gorgona?
                      It's an island.. in Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post
                        It's an island.. in Italy.
                        Isn't it in Colombia?

Comment

No, it's a cheese.

Comment

Isn't it in Colombia?
                            Well, it can be both, and a cheese.

Comment

Working...
                            X