Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For The Warriors!!

And for others..

This compares four trial levels with a 200% experience booster on. I compare how long each level takes and how many champion levels I gain for each. For those who just want the data here it is

Champ lvl 1635-1652
    2421% xp with booster
    572k sheet dps \641k tgh.\ 67k rec.
    87k hp 79.4% armor

Trial 101- 18 minutes - 4.9cl gain
    Trial 98 - 16 minutes - 5.5cl gain
    Trial 97 - 12 minutes - 3.6cl gain
    Trial 91 - 12 minutes - 3cl gain
    Last edited by Skyla; 06-29-2018, 07:09 AM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

I'll be doing gear and play style videos shortly for those who want them look to my YouTube page.
    https://youtu.be/IDFhtxJxNlo
    Skyla Bluedwarf
    Last edited by Skyla; 06-29-2018, 07:13 AM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

oops. The sound is missing. Please share the game sound in the video. There is no fun to watch without in game sound.

Comment

Thanks for the vid.
        BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

is it just me or are warriors the absolute worst amongst all classes? They definitely do have more survivability than the other two classes, but damage scales better than HP due to the time limit (and also obviously you'd rather spend a lot of effort to finish something quickly instead of something brainless for longer). Also not sure yet about mages but BH's weakness can be covered by abusing smokescreen which revives your companions.

Idk, I started with warrior and watching this just depressed me. I'm focusing more on my BH for farming and mage for TL pushing now, warrior's appeal of bashing multiple enemies at mach speed at the same time is hilariously outclassed by BH and mage, apparently

anyway as for this video, may I ask why you're running sword and board? and a shield instead of double sword like I saw other high-TL warriors do? Mine is stuck at TL66 (integralas mantle, full legendary gear, 4 adventurer/2 jugg set, one rare deidre's and another random legendary sword with relatively high stats, CL406) while my BH is already chilling at Tl70 with full assault but only half are legendary AND much lower synergy level

Comment

Originally posted by carolynepperly View Post
            oops. The sound is missing. Please share the game sound in the video. There is no fun to watch without in game sound.
            Said no one ever...
            Dyoma Crown
            Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
            Warrior (DW): 148
            BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Chamique View Post
              is it just me or are warriors the absolute worst amongst all classes? They definitely do have more survivability than the other two classes, but damage scales better than HP due to the time limit (and also obviously you'd rather spend a lot of effort to finish something quickly instead of something brainless for longer). Also not sure yet about mages but BH's weakness can be covered by abusing smokescreen which revives your companions.

Idk, I started with warrior and watching this just depressed me. I'm focusing more on my BH for farming and mage for TL pushing now, warrior's appeal of bashing multiple enemies at mach speed at the same time is hilariously outclassed by BH and mage, apparently

anyway as for this video, may I ask why you're running sword and board? and a shield instead of double sword like I saw other high-TL warriors do? Mine is stuck at TL66 (integralas mantle, full legendary gear, 4 adventurer/2 jugg set, one rare deidre's and another random legendary sword with relatively high stats, CL406) while my BH is already chilling at Tl70 with full assault but only half are legendary AND much lower synergy level
              You're way too low lvl to have that type of opinion.. Imo no offense. Your CL lvl is nowhere near the lvl you start understanding your characters better. Play the game a lot more, unlock all your skills to lvl 10, try them all out, then come post about your squishy mage or your overpopular Huntard. This video is simply to show how many cls gained at what trial lvls so experience grinders can judge where to grind. You want to see a warrior pwn things go check my other videos..Let' see your mage take 9 assassinates and still survive. All defensiveness aside, I don't like squishy is why I warrior. But if you'd like to see me mage or Huntard, go check my other videos. And I play shield on this toon for its mass gathering effect and the bubble I get from the shield.
              Last edited by Skyla; 06-29-2018, 08:37 AM.
              QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Dude. Sorry can't watch the vid at this time. You should edit the main post and include or take note of your current CL at the time plus your sheet dps, toughness, all stats, weapons, equips per trial that you've posted above. Other than that, really great job!
                Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post

Said no one ever...
                  Everyone have a different taste. some will tell some will avoid. but I think In-game especially in R.P.G game sound is very important. if you wanna true taste of a game then of course you should play with sounds. otherwise your video is quite nice.

Comment

Originally posted by carolynepperly View Post

Everyone have a different taste. some will tell some will avoid. but I think In-game especially in R.P.G game sound is very important. if you wanna true taste of a game then of course you should play with sounds. otherwise your video is quite nice.
                    Clearly, you may/may not have played a ton of grind for this game to instinctively hear the sounds of what he's doing despite no sound (in your mind).

And no, you're not hearing voices. You'll soon realize it once you're near the top of the ladder. Otherwise, it's not that important to put sounds on it if someone just wanted to share it in a forum. It's nothing like a montage. But yes, to each, his own.

Comment

Thank you for the information, but my CL is only 850 so might stay in TL 80 for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post
                        Dude. Sorry can't watch the vid at this time. You should edit the main post and include or take note of your current CL at the time plus your sheet dps, toughness, all stats, weapons, equips per trial that you've posted above. Other than that, really great job!
                        Sorry I'm newb, when you say sheet dps that's the dps I achieve in training ground with full attack rotation correct..? And you say all stats.. Can you maybe explain a little further or link something similar so I make it legible for the community lol
                        You're one of the "great explainers" imo so I figured you could explain it better for me
                        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Sorry I'm newb, when you say sheet dps that's the dps I achieve in training ground with full attack rotation correct..? And you say all stats.. Can you maybe explain a little further or link something similar so I make it legible for the community lol
                          You're one of the "great explainers" imo so I figured you could explain it better for me
                          When we say Sheet DPS, it's the number highlighted in red when you're looking below your character (inventory view). This is usually the one that reaches over a million or two.

All stats is what you see when you tap or click on the ''...'' on the lower right part just below your Sheet DPS Red, Green, and Blue.

Then your CL at the time when you earned those numbers. Example: I was CL1300 when I did a 15-minute total time spent on runs at Trial 100 and gained 3.5 CL.

P.S. Edit: I just figured that people should know what your current CL, Sheet DPS, Full stats when they try to imitate your runs so they won't be disappointed or that they'll know what they lack or what they have better if they either fall behind your CL gains with the same minutes or get more with less minutes. EXP gained per CL differs as well so a lowbie might expect he'll just get 3.5 CL in a 15 minute run when he'll get 7 CLs instead on a lower Trial because he's of lower CL.
                          Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-29-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

When we say Sheet DPS....
                            Ahh k. Gotcha. My brain calls it base damage, but I guess that could be considered to be your base damage per hit so sheet dps makes better sense.
                            What you're saying makes perfect sense tho so I wanted to be clear.. Great example, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
                            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Working...
                            X