Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    Trouble

1. Maybe applying RS on the mobs and having just a single stack of the debuff, while gathering them, will let you keep aggro on them longer. Or do the mobs just not care and simply reset?

2. I prepare to switch basic attacks (for buff/debuff) after a shockwave, that I queued during a devastate, goes off. Seemed like a good habit to have, to keep the buffs/debuffs up. After third devastate -> shockwave.

3. So you went with crafted rare xp gear set and dps ephemeral gears? How'd that go? At what CP, were you able to xp farm TL 80+ with rares?
    1. Damage keeps them on you.
    2. Yeah, as you mentioned in the other thread, the WW procs can get in the way of refreshing Frenzy. For the first half of the pull, I was mostly focused on herding.
    3. I made Teardrop XP jewelry I wore until about 700 (farming 60-70), then I decided I needed decent drops and put the Ephemeral push jewelry on and moved up to 80-90-100 over 20 runs or so. Im so starved for Power that I have not been able to take the push jewelry off. My armor and weapons all have XP on them, and 3 of those armor are crafted blues.

​​​​

Comment

Trouble Could you share a screenshot of the detailed stats window for your 8/9 celestial DW?

Comment

Trouble Could you share a screenshot of the detailed stats window for your 8/9 celestial DW?
        9/9 now. Still want to tweak out some V in favor of more CR: Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190605-061714_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.0 KB ID:	137880
        Will probably end up making some new jewelry to achieve this, like this ring:
        ​​​
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190605-124609_Eternium.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	137881

And a new necklace without V.
        Last edited by Trouble; 06-05-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Thanks! Nice, full celestials!
          Just thought I'd ask, before I forget. Busy until Tuesday. I'll try to clear some doubts I have then.

Comment

Sure thing.
            Friend code is CILA GOGI YEZI 2454, if you ever wanna look.

Currently in testing stages of a bunch of things:

Where does AS stop making a difference with battle rage/frenzy?
            How does bleed Juggernaut compare?
            What is better, Charge or ITZ, and at what trial ranges?
            Optimal bleed stacking for Shockwave crits?
            ​​​​​
            We've been having a great deal of discussion about these things in Discord. Sadly, it'll be after Gold League before I can do more thorough testing and comparison.

Comment

Trouble I really liked playing with ITZ, It's a ton of fun! But... I hit a hard wall around trial 133, ended up swapping it for charge and running a 2 piece warlord and made it out of my slump!

And I did not skip 134 (in case your wondering).

Hachi Is now in the top 10 once again

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
                Trouble I really liked playing with ITZ, It's a ton of fun! But... I hit a hard wall around trial 133, ended up swapping it for charge and running a 2 piece warlord and made it out of my slump!

And I did not skip 134 (in case your wondering).

Hachi Is now in the top 10 once again
                Charge is a stronger build, the damage is just so much higher with the Extra CR buff. ITZ is great for the mob phase, but Charge hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                  Sure thing.
                  Friend code is CILA GOGI YEZI 2454, if you ever wanna look.

Currently in testing stages of a bunch of things:

Where does AS stop making a difference with battle rage/frenzy?
                  How does bleed Juggernaut compare?
                  What is better, Charge or ITZ, and at what trial ranges?
                  Optimal bleed stacking for Shockwave crits?
                  ​​​​​
                  We've been having a great deal of discussion about these things in Discord. Sadly, it'll be after Gold League before I can do more thorough testing and comparison.
                  I'd added you after Gold 1. We both played mages and finished around the same CL, but I couldn't get to TL 90 in time. Ended TL 86, without two endars. Bronze 1 was my first proper ANB. So, I wanted to inspect your gears and ability upgrades to look for the differences. Thought it would just add you in my friends list, and I wouldn't have to bother you. But, nope, I learned later that it adds me on your side too. Sorry about that! But, it seems you hadn't noticed yet!

But anyhow! So, I'm looking to not have excess LoH, haste or AR in my celestial set, and instead squeeze in as much Power into the set as I can. I need to test and see how much AR I prefer to have. Same with haste.
                  ​​​​​​
                  1. I was taking out haste gears off my character and checking %damage gain using gemstones (comparing between power, haste and CR), to see at what attack speed, power or CR would start giving you more damage than any more of haste would. Think I saw power and CR start giving more damage after 6.8 attacks/second. Been a week since then, so I may be misremembering. Does comparing damage gains from gemstones even work for endgame?

2. So, I see that you have 2.4k LoH. I was wondering if that amount was necessary.

Then, I saw here that Spyclown beat TL 121 with 1.8k LoH.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...rrior-sw-vs-dw

On the main LB, #5 Cereblon has no LoH in his gears (oh?), Storm has 1 gear piece with LoH, and Spyclown's Hachi has 2 gear pieces with it.

​​Sorry if that's a lot in one comment.
                  Last edited by Reymon; 06-11-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I'd added you after Gold 1. We both played mages and finished around the same CL, but I couldn't get to TL 90 in time. Ended TL 86, without two endars. Bronze 1 was my first proper ANB. So, I wanted to inspect your gears and ability upgrades to look for the differences. Thought it would just add you in my friends list, and I wouldn't have to bother you. But, nope, I learned later that it adds me on your side too. Sorry about that! But, it seems you hadn't noticed yet!

But anyhow! So, I'm looking to not have excess LoH, haste or AR in my celestial set, and instead squeeze in as much Power into the set as I can. I need to test and see how much AR I prefer to have. Same with haste.
                    ​​​​​​
                    1. I was taking out haste gears off my character and checking %damage gain using gemstones (comparing between power, haste and CR), to see at what attack speed, power or CR would start giving you more damage than any more of haste would. Think I saw power and CR start giving more damage after 6.8 attacks/second. Been a week since then, so I may be misremembering. Does comparing damage gains from gemstones even work for endgame?

2. So, I see that you have 2.4k LoH. I was wondering if that amount was necessary.

Then, I saw here that Spyclown beat TL 121 with 1.8k LoH.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...rrior-sw-vs-dw

On the main LB, #5 Cereblon has no LoH in his gears (oh?), Storm has 1 gear piece with LoH, and Spyclown's Hachi has 2 gear pieces with it.

​​Sorry if that's a lot in one comment.
                    A: My bad, I have gained quite a few friends in game, I don't always notice or recognize new ones. OK I found you

B: Absolutely. If it is worth making Celestials, it worth doing it right!

1. Yes, comparing gemstones CAN still work, although it isn't always accurate. Higher P affects your ability damage, higher H affects your procs and Alacrity. This said, I ran some tests on max AS with Frenzy last week, to see where it stops adding value. For a WL or Jugger build with three archer companions, using Charge, maintaining Frenzy and Charge/BR, you stop gaining benefits from H at a base AS of around 6.0-6.2.

2. I suspect higher LoH may be needed eventually, and like being able to refill as quickly as possible in a few hits. Overall, the Shockwave heal takes care of most of our needs, which is why you'll see much lower LoH on a few players. I like the extra safety net.

No worries at all, there is a great deal to talk about.
                    Last edited by Trouble; 06-11-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

A: My bad, I have gained quite a few friends in game, I don't always notice or recognize new ones. OK I found you
                      Don't bother with my warrior gears lol. I just thought "why farm for legendary gears on this guy, if I can easily just get a full celestial set? And I'm farming for gears on my mage; can't bother doing it on two heroes at once.

Comment

No worries, we're all at different places in the game!

Comment

Reymon Don't mind Hachi's gear to awful much, prior to 1.4.x patch we warriors needed a lot of LoH for those higher trials and haven't replaced or reforged yet.
                          Many of us are still trying to find the "magic" number/s of what our stats should be. I am slowly taking LoH off Hachi to find that breaking point.

During ANB events I use to throw LoH on a piece of Jewelry to give me a jump start on trial pushing. Now that doesn't seem to be necessary with the array of builds we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

I am still running 4 x Adventurer's...
                            Give this man a reward! Someone actually is using Adventurer !

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Give this man a reward! Someone actually is using Adventurer !
                              Sadly I had to swap them out to push them trials.

Comment

Trouble How much CR do we need? I have 43.3% right now. From comparing gemstone damage gains, haste and power give more [sheet] damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X