No announcement yet.

trial 131 sw no ww (Blackgaurd's assault) mobile play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. i believe the haste of sabre is her biggest weakness, personally... haste, block rating, and more CD were nxt on the plate for focus of her build.

curious Shilien how the increased haste is working for you?.. i played around with the haste - AR ratio ever so slightly... the main reason my haste is so low is that i have very little time into my warrior in compairison to BH or evn my arcanist.. so my gears are decent, but if you look me up in lb's you will see they could be easily improved upon... i have more amythest than sapphire and just went with what was easy for me to throw together lol.. will definitely try ur and Huit suggestions of more haste, thnx currently been fairly pleased with this build already, as i feel i can easily pass 137 when i try for it, should be the same with 138 as i am still slightly missing my timing on some abilities... so improving on that alone is yeilding happy results 139 might be tougher lol
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

This my build does not fit 139 Garm. The reason is I die from his flying attacks, and if I kite them I lose too much time and it finally expires. Will try with higher toughness when I defeat my laziness.)

Comment

How did you record gameplay? I am new to this game and see no function to record gameplay. I am playing Eternium on Amazon's Fire 8 HD.

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
          How did you record gameplay? I am new to this game and see no function to record gameplay. I am playing Eternium on Amazon's Fire 8 HD.
          i used the az screen recorder in the google play store you cannot however just post recorded video play on the forum, it must come from an alternate video upload platform, the most common being youtube... this means you have to creat a youtube account and learn how to use it. upload ther, to post video play here lol... may not seem like much to some, but for 1 like me who doesn't spend a ton of time around computers and nvr done more than watch videos on youtube, it was a lot to take in at 1st but you get used to it quick like
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
          Sabre - dw warrior
          Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Working...
          X