Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bounty Hunter pushing trials with new Stalker set build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounty Hunter pushing trials with new Stalker set build...

Bounty Hunter using new weapons set pushing trials with Stalker set build... Enjoy!
    • Eternium v1.4.13 - Bounty Hunter pushing trials with new Stalker set build... (BUILD)
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Random question I came up with after checking out your channel for the first time - around how many gems do you spend getting to 70 in 30 min? I am only a few videos in at the moment and I'm curious if you've calculated it or not. I guess I'm wondering if all of the crates etc. Are worth shaving off what is probably 30-60 min of ANB timer? Awesome channel btw I subbed and am looking forward to more content
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
      around how many gems do you spend getting to 70 in 30 min?
      I didn't really count it and I thought that I spend around 2-3k+ Gems but NoSuchReality posted in the comment here saying that I used around 4k+ Gems...

I'm curious if you've calculated it or not. I guess I'm wondering if all of the crates etc.
      And Shilien break it all down in the comment here for the stuff I used... crates etc...

Awesome channel btw I subbed and am looking forward to more content
      thanks...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Can you show me how you survive TL134 Garm?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
          Can you show me how you survive TL134 Garm?
          which build do you want me to do?
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

which build do you want me to do?
            Stalker, just tell me how to survive. I get killed by his normal attacks in 10 sec even at 2.7k LoH & 6.9 AS. There are times when we don't have a blue aura, right at start and sometimes in between. Can't survive

Comment

Stalker, just tell me how to survive. I get killed by his normal attacks in 10 sec even at 2.7k LoH & 6.9 AS. There are times when we don't have a blue aura, right at start and sometimes in between. Can't survive
              I'll do it in my next vids... in the meantime you can replace some LoH with Vit... BH don't need much LoH I think... the basic 1k+ something is good enough...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

I'll do it in my next vids... in the meantime you can replace some LoH with Vit... BH don't need much LoH I think... the basic 1k+ something is good enough...
                I have about 96k total life right now

Comment

I have 2 or 3 power levels more than you and I clear TL105s in 1-1.5 minutes and TL115s in 2-2.5 minutes consistently, no deaths.
                  That's partly due to using better gear than the one you used in this video (I'm only playing Stalker since the new patch, whereas I know you try out many different things, so this is expected) but also because you are not using the best combination of abilities for the build.

Try the following changes:

1) Replace Smoke Screen with Magnetic traps; this will give you a more frequently available "Vortex" effect, which in turn will allow you to dump Eileen for a 3rd archer.
                  2) Replace your primary abilities: Explosive shot & Lethal shot; you will be using Explosive shot throughout the whole Trial and Lethal shot on the boss.

The biggest benefit from change (1) is that you will constantly have clumped up packs of mobs (think of Eileen on steroids), allowing you to kill more enemies with the same number of shots, as long as you can take advantage of the splash damage. In the traditional Stalker build, all your splash damage comes from Snipe's (cast and proc'd) piercing effect and you had to continuously line those mobs up.
                  And this is where change (2) kicks in: you will always be shooting big packs of mobs, making the Explosive shot get a ton more value than any other ability. Also, you will eliminate the need for any sort of manual effort to line up the mobs for the Snipes, as the Magnetic Trap packs the mobs so tightly that your Snipes will always hit the majority of the pull. The bigger, the better.

I will post a video in a bit, to demonstrate. You will also see that the way the Magnetic Traps pull the mobs and kind of stuns them for a bit, is also why there are no deaths during the Trial, maybe just by the boss.
                  I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Here we go. No sound, just a very short video to show the gameplay for the Stalker build using Magnetic Traps.

A few things to notice:

1) check the minimap in top right corner, to see how often the mobs are being pulled by MTs. Compare that to Eileen's 30 second cooldown Vortex.
                    2) due to the above, notice the almost zero need for maneuvering to stay alive, avoid projectiles etc. Every time the elites prepare for a Multishot or Charge, MT pulls them again and resets their spells. Super noob friendly build (I'm getting too old for elaborate tapping and combos)

I'm currently at TL141 with this exact build and gameplay and it boils down to basically beating bosses without dying in ~5 minutes available.
                    So far, Kara = Super easy / Magroth & Elban = Manageable / the 2 dragons are both giving me a hard time with their normal attacks, I think I need more life per hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                      1) Replace Smoke Screen with Magnetic traps; this will give you a more frequently available "Vortex" effect, which in turn will allow you to dump Eileen for a 3rd archer.
                      yeah... I've used it before... it can clear mobs fast but it's a bit slow on boss kill... so I'm trying to play without it and get more damage with SS for the boss fight in this vids...

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                      2) Replace your primary abilities: Explosive shot & Lethal shot; you will be using Explosive shot throughout the whole Trial and Lethal shot on the boss.
                      yeah... ES is good for mobs... and once again... I'm trying the new meta for Stalker with Scatter... that's why I die often in this vids cause of the Scatter range... I need more practice... LOL...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

I have about 96k total life right now
                        Just did TL134 Garm with the same build and stats in this vids... die too often when fighting Garm... need more HP... maybe I'll try again with more Vit later and see how it goes... LOL...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Like both impressive videos! After it appears even a will to touch my poor bh.

Comment

Just did TL134 Garm with the same build and stats in this vids... die too often when fighting Garm... need more HP... maybe I'll try again with more Vit later and see how it goes... LOL...
                            tried increasing vitality, doesn't work. You need to RF constantly, there's barely a room for snipe. Either that or increase LoH too much. 2.6k isn't enough.

Comment

2.6k isn't enough.
                              That is correct. I have made one ring with life per hit just for Garm TL runs, which brought my total to 3.8k and it still took me 3 or 4 runs to finish 139, iirc.

Comment

Working...
                              X