Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior live stream ANB Bronze league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior live stream ANB Bronze league...

I stream my ANB Warrior last night and here it is... Enjoy!
    • Eternium v1.4.15 - Warrior live stream ANB Bronze league... (Part 1)
    • Eternium v1.4.15 - Warrior live stream ANB Bronze league... (Part 2)

Last edited by FendyBt2; 08-13-2019, 02:22 AM. Reason: add part 2...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
    Join my Discord gaming server...

Lit fam
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Comment

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Missed the last 2-3 streams. Sorry, been busy with my run.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
          Missed the last 2-3 streams. Sorry, been busy with my run.
          np... your own run is more important than watching the streams... what if you didn't finish the event cause you're watching the streams?

P/S: btw... I finish with TL123 when the event ended...
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

What rank were you at the end of the event? I wasn't intending to push hard in this ANB. So, I just kept CL farming... but then I didn't have enough gems to buy more 200% xp boosters. :\
            Started my push with 34 minutes left before the event ended, and had enough time to beat TL 108, and ended up at #226, I think.

Since I didn't care about my rank this time:

I put up a challenge for myself. With 2h left on the event, how quickly can I craft 3x legendary from scratch and do my push? That was the plan, but when I finished farming CLs, and began working on my jewelry, there was 1h20m left. I successfully crafted 3x legendary dps teardrop jewelry in 45 minutes (rapidly crafted, using gold, and without a mistake!). With 34m left on the event, and without a break, and with my aching arm, I began my push. Did 100->104->107 ->108. Went from #3400 (something like that) to #226.
            Last edited by Reymon; 08-23-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Leaderboards have not been finalized yet.
              Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                I stream my ANB Warrior last night and here it is... Enjoy!
                Fendy, Thanks for sharing these videos. I have used your videos to reach level 70 faster by focusing on making sure all of my gear has Experience. My question is: How long do you prioritize Experience after reaching level 70? I kept Experience on my jewelry even after upgrading it to Legendary and also on "most" of my gear. I got to about TL90 using mostly the ephemeral epic box gear with XP. After that I felt like I should change tactics because the epic gear just wasn't cutting it. Do you craft your next/final set of Legendary gear with XP or Damage stats?

Thanks for your advice...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Fendy, Thanks for sharing these videos. I have used your videos to reach level 70 faster by focusing on making sure all of my gear has Experience. My question is: How long do you prioritize Experience after reaching level 70? I kept Experience on my jewelry even after upgrading it to Legendary and also on "most" of my gear. I got to about TL90 using mostly the ephemeral epic box gear with XP. After that I felt like I should change tactics because the epic gear just wasn't cutting it. Do you craft your next/final set of Legendary gear with XP or Damage stats?

Thanks for your advice...
                  Hey Ozy,

My go-to strat is to get to TL 80 with xp gears and jewelry, and then switch to damage ephemerals jewelry and push to TL 100.

Played a DW warrior this time. Started with 1.3k gems. Got to level 70 in 30 minutes, with just Marcus (11 minutes earlier than on my gold 2 mage, with 2 endars). Spent ~2.3k gems for that. Then, I beat TL 100 with about total 4h15m event time used, I think. All xp ephemeral gear/jewelry, except for the legendary xp shoulder drop. If not for the low gem start/rare ephemeral jewelry/ad box bug, I think I could have beat TL 100 in under 2 hours.
                  ​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​What TL did you reach at the end of this ANB?
                  Last edited by Reymon; 08-26-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

My question is: How long do you prioritize Experience after reaching level 70? Do you craft your next/final set of Legendary gear with XP or Damage stats?
                    Usually I use XP all the way until I have 2 hours of event time left to push... I didn't craft any push gears/jewelry... I just use the gears I got from drops or reforge the XP stats to DPS... and I use the XP jewelry to push since I'm lazy and find it a PITA to craft another push jewelry... LOL...
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

Usually I use XP all the way until I have 2 hours of event time left to push... I didn't craft any push gears/jewelry... I just use the gears I got from drops or reforge the XP stats to DPS... and I use the XP jewelry to push since I'm lazy and find it a PITA to craft another push jewelry... LOL...
                      OK, that helps. I think that I have been abandoning XP gear too early. I find it hard to not use good damage gear when it drops. I sometimes try to reforge a weaker stat for XP, but if the stats are good I often just give in and drop the XP altogether. I agree that it would be a PITA to craft another set of jewelry. I have been using the first ephemeral ring to build a pure XP epic level ring that I eventually will combine with damage stats in a Legendary. I use the second ephemeral ring to craft an epic ring with CR/CD which will get me through TL80. Maybe I am giving away too much XP on that trade off though...

Comment

Hey Ozy,

My go-to strat is to get to TL 80 with xp gears and jewelry, and then switch to damage ephemerals jewelry and push to TL 100.

Played a DW warrior this time. Started with 1.3k gems. Got to level 70 in 30 minutes, with just Marcus (11 minutes earlier than on my gold 2 mage, with 2 endars). Spent ~2.3k gems for that. Then, I beat TL 100 with about total 4h15m event time used, I think. All xp ephemeral gear/jewelry, except for the legendary xp shoulder drop. If not for the low gem start/rare ephemeral jewelry/ad box bug, I think I could have beat TL 100 in under 2 hours.
                        ​​​​​
                        ​​​​​​What TL did you reach at the end of this ANB?
                        Reymon, thanks for the advice! I have been using a similar strategy, but if Silver has true Legendary ephemeral jewely (i.e., if they fix the jewelry bug) I may have enough resources to craft a push set of jewelry instead of spending early to craft up the rare XP ones.

I was on family vacation this past Bronze, so only had about 5 hours of total playing time (most of that on a flight from Boston to Seattle). I got through TL94, before my week ran out. I also ran DW Warrior with Vampiric blades, but I only could manage a mixed bag of gear: 2 Warlords, 2 Defender, and 2 (don't laugh) Adventurer; mostly epic level with a couple of late Legendary gear drops, though nothing over level 71. I got pretty good weapon drops and ended up with a level 72 Sanguinarius blade that will beat out my old Level 70 blade. Probably my only "keeper" from this Bronze ANB.

I am envious of the 30 minutes to level 70! I have used FendyBt2's strategy to cut my time to level 70 by over half, but I still have not managed to push level 70 in under 1 hour. I think that I should probably try running trials with just Marcus to see if I can better my time. I usually finish the first story map to get all 3 companions before trying to push trials.

What gear were you running? I used Whirlwind Blades after the first major upgrade, but then they got nerfed pretty badly in the very next upgrade. Now I am working on trying to find the right gear and abilities to make Vampiric Blades work for me, and I will probably use them again in silver.

Comment

1. If I can farm enough gems before silver ANB, I'm gonna make the ephemerals into a set of pushing jewelry. Easier to get knowledge medals in silver.

2. A level 71 Sanguinarius with XP dropped for me in TL 99, damage comparable to a cbox one. So, I was able to use the second cbox on another slot. Yeah, probably my only keeper too.

3. Even more reason to not go through the rest of the story mode, until level 70 on a warrior, is leap. Lot of shortcuts.
                          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...reclear-master
                          Some can't be done on mobile.

4. From level 55 on, xp gain becomes low. I wanted to try my best to get to level 70 in 30 minutes. So, from then on, until level 70, I kept abandoning trials after killing the mobs near the spawn point. Kept looking for elites that spawn close to it.
                          ​​​​
                          5. Ephemeral warlords xp gears, vampiric set. I tested different stat value targets, a ton of times in trial 100, for making my celestial set, that I was able to come up with a pretty comfortable playstyle for myself, with warlords set. I know what stat values I want, like "how much loh I need to handle these many groups". Was pulling multiple mob groups right from the lower trials in the last ANB, like he were a full celestial warrior lol. *Ends bragging *
                          RS/Frenzy/shockwave/devastate/charge/duelist/the other flurry one/celerity for pushing
                          Leveling to 70: the other flurry one (gives so much toughness!), MS/endurance, endurance.

Won't bother with cleave unless it's like TL 120+, and if it's at the same level as RS, and that's my final trial in the ANB.

Comment

1. If I can farm enough gems before silver ANB, I'm gonna make the ephemerals into a set of pushing jewelry. Easier to get knowledge medals in silver.

4. From level 55 on, xp gain becomes low. I wanted to try my best to get to level 70 in 30 minutes. So, from then on, until level 70, I kept abandoning trials after killing the mobs near the spawn point. Kept looking for elites that spawn close to it.
                            ​​​​
                            Hats off to you! I have a hard time abandoning trials, especially when I am hoping for a good gear drop. Sounds like I just need to prioritize XP until I am ready to gear up for the final assault. I will give your strategy a try on Silver and see how far I can go...

I may try out some of your leap map shortcuts during the down time to see how that works. I still need to push crafting mastery to level 50 (about 6 levels to go), but that is such a slow grind using level 21 rares.

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Hats off to you! I have a hard time abandoning trials, especially when I am hoping for a good gear drop. Sounds like I just need to prioritize XP until I am ready to gear up for the final assault. I will give your strategy a try on Silver and see how far I can go...

I may try out some of your leap map shortcuts during the down time to see how that works. I still need to push crafting mastery to level 50 (about 6 levels to go), but that is such a slow grind using level 21 rares.

Thanks for the advice!
                              1. Since we're crafting gears and weapons every 10 levels, once we start trials, using Fendy's strat, we don't have to bother with drops until we hit level 70. If it doesn't have xp, it's not useful now. If the gear's item level is less than 70, you probably won't use it for pushing later! Besides, you'll have enough resources to craft an epic level 70+ set gear or maybe even legendary, once you're done farming CLs. I craft 3 rare/epic (depending on my gem count) set gears or weapons with xp, when I hit level 70, and complete the other pieces of the set using the eboxes.

Like, when I hit level 70, I'm not gonna go further without the cdr from an integralas, and the heavy damage upgrade from crafting both the vampiric set weapons (replacing the level 60 weapons) and also the set bonus they provide. We get the first ebox on hitting level 70. So, I make an integralas with that, and then craft the vampiric weapon set and a set gear.

2. I raised my crafting level using rare 19s. I've read after that 21s are better. Raised like 2-3 levels everyday. Could easily do more if it wasn't boring. Every time I run out of gold, I farm 100k gold in SM (takes like 2 minutes, I think), and then go back to crafting.

You're welcome.
                              Last edited by Reymon; 08-28-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X