Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury warrior tl135

https://youtu.be/V6hMeElR3jc

Wow...TL135 with the new gear already...impressive.

Need high toughness (Vitality) for this build . What about Armor? Now that they made it a a worthy stat.

Thanks for the upload.

Comment

Hmmm... charge + talisman of the storm

Click image for larger version  Name:	ZomboMeme 29062020063813.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	174551
      Last edited by Arawn; 06-29-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I just realised it is a 4 Fury/2 Warlord combo. Looks like a good fit.

Originally posted by Romme View Post
      Nice .

Comment

Shockwave is too good not to use. Maybe leap will be better at low tl. Having an extra charge of charge for fury6 is not worth 850 haste and 20% damage. 4fury / 2wl will be the way to go. Could probably make better use of other new uniques but just used what I had.
        Grand_Wazoo imo you lose too much if you gem or stat gear with armor

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the headsup...

• Arawn
          Arawn commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure I understand how you're using shockwave... whenever I use it, it doesn't do anything

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          charge, ww (I think you need to move around for tornadoes) shockwave, shockwave.

Thanks Romme, I was just going to try and learn how to use Devastate properly with Warlord x6... but this actually matches how I've been playing Warlord x2 & Juggernaut x4, so properly go with this and see instead - was worried about the lag from all the added effects, will see how it go in Gold I suppose...
        Eternium Files - links and details - 24 June 2020: v1.5.2 changes: Armor coefficient reduced to 1,500 (was 2,000)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Pakkshet
          Pakkshet commented
          Editing a comment
          try 2 warlord 2 jugg 2 furry .

• Nhat
          Nhat commented
          Editing a comment
          Pakkshet - I'm thinking that the added aoe from those Tornados (Fury x4) would worth more than +500 CR from Frenzy from Juggernaut x2, especially when bleed build is already going heavy on CR...

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          yea i think you will like 4f/2wl on my android. With lower fps devastate takes too long. Although you may have seen improvements with fps on devices in this last update.
      Working...
      X