X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tl100 exp/gold build

4 Fury + 2 Warlord?

Comment

Ok, I'm convinced now Equipping a warrior farmer tomorrow! Wonder whether to put xp on gear only... What's the yield roughly per 200% gold booster?
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
        I do T105 similarly. Fun, chill times.

Comment

that was very impressive
          wonder what set & item you use and what stats you put in it ?

PS: i never played warrior before :v any answer will help me like a lot
          Guide :

Comment

You can hit pause when he has his inventory /attribute sheet open to see what he's using:
            4 fury 2 wl, IM, ToS, VoWS, BoWS, unknown BoM, probably WW, but a normal bracer could be enough for this setup I think.
            CR 30%, CD 1300%, AR 2600, 85k health, 3.1k power from CLs only. 3200% XP, 2800% EG
            ITZ, WW, charge, frenzy, rending slash
            Don't expect to be as fast as Romme when copying. He has crazy skills with warrior on mobile!

Personally I'm more interested in the silver ore yield. How many 25k crates did you need to get?
            And were those 11 M gold what you had at hand to craft push gear? That would align nicely with the like 7.4M I had with mage in tl80, less gold per run and a lot slower average runs.
            Mobile only
            ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
            Warriors, BHs Argon
            Mages Tuca

Comment

Dayumn thats some heavy pulling haha

Comment

Yeah I'm not anywhere near this fast. I realize the boss fight would have taken longer if you didn't have the ToS proc active when you were fighting Kara but this is still crazy fast. I have 76lvl pants and boots and can't move like this. What the heck?
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• kurtcabage
                  kurtcabage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that was pro gamer move LOL haha
              Working...
              X