Tl105 exp warrior guide with commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tl105 exp warrior guide with commentary

At what TL is exp maxed out? I am using a similar build (but with axe) for exp farming at TL115 at around 80 seconds. Considering the better gear drop, is it worth the extra 20 seconds?

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Exp is maxed at tl103. If you do 115 in 80s, you should have an easy time doing 105 in less than a minute. Personally I would do 105 if that's the case.
      Last edited by Romme; 03-25-2021, 03:07 AM.

Romme I watched a couple of your Warrior videos, and I notice that you add a lot of Ability Rate on both gear and jewelry. What is your overall Ability Rate target?

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      For exp I think 2500 would do well, but I use 3500 just to reduce ww downtime as much as possible.
      For push I've been using 1600ar

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Romme Thanks! Based on your videos, I need to add more AR. I will give it a try in the next ANB.

Leap rank 10 reads 'chains your enemies to you before leaping' but this doesn't seem to happen in practice. Is this a bug or one of those 'chains your enemies to you only under certain circumstances' kind of things?

Also, as far as AR, with the recent nerfs 2000 AR gives you 36% cooldown reduction but 3000 AR only gives you 40%. It would seem then that anything over 2000 is a waste. Since IM gives you 500 AR I've only been putting 1500 AR on my toons so as not to waste stats. Has the extra AR given you much benefit in your experience?
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the mobs are a lot more resistant to specials effects now, the blue bar fill up very quickly...

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat what blue bar?

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
    whar blue bar?
    I suppose it's a grey bar, not blue... you can see it on top of the Elites and boss HP (red) bar. Almost impossible to see if you're at 150%, this is at 100%, and still hard to make it out:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210329-131447_Eternium.jpg
Views:	984
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	195080

When it is full, that enemy is immune to the stun/chain effects. I'm guessing that even normal mobs have them too, just that it's even smaller or not displayed at all...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow I never noticed lol! Thanks!

my favorite warrior roomi. u should start uploading anb, full gameplay if its bronze then 12hours of gameplay

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be way to much. And recording lowers fps and performance a little bit. Plus I play mage in anbs now :P
Working...
X