This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Major
    ...works fine for a while but then I get to same spot in the map.. and pfft?
    Which spot on which map? Have a screenshot?

Comment

39 city of malador.... but I just completed it twice with no issues. .maybe the ..umm.. dunno?

Comment

Could have been a cached file issue.

Comment

Probably me being a donkey. ..

Comment

Good reading and answered a few questions that were going to be in my first post. time well spent and thanks to the author.

Comment

Is it still possible to craft uncommon power rings with gold only?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Griffin View Post
                Is it still possible to craft uncommon power rings with gold only?
                Yes

Comment

Hi? There is some use for the letters? I mean like Quests?

Thanks for the guide!

Comment

Nope, they're just there for lore.

Comment

Hey all was wondering what the best combo for companions are best for a mage currently using Marcus Eileen n Maggie , outside of the shop you can buy junk in I'm not sure where to get new companions besides the four in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by asleepdan View Post
                        Hey all was wondering what the best combo for companions are best for a mage currently using Marcus Eileen n Maggie , outside of the shop you can buy junk in I'm not sure where to get new companions besides the four in the shop
                        you only get the 4 in the shop. Depends on what your doing. for your main get 3 of each as you will use them at different times. Maggie is the only needed one, the others are fun and situational
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                          you only get the 4 in the shop. Depends on what your doing. for your main get 3 of each as you will use them at different times. Maggie is the only needed one, the others are fun and situational
                          Ok thanks, also i was wondering if i should be doing heroic or trials im only lvl 38

no point in running 2 healers?

Comment

Ok thanks, also i was wondering if i should be doing heroic or trials im only lvl 38

no point in running 2 healers?
                            I run with 3, Eileen and x2 Magee most the time, principally for the CC though
                            Account deleted

Comment

hey guys, can someone give me a run down on how to obtain keys, and what is actually different when you do a dungeon?

i cant find much on google.

Comment

hey guys, can someone give me a run down on how to obtain keys, and what is actually different when you do a dungeon?

i cant find much on google.
                                The dungeon is Story Mode level 6 Misty Island. It is the only place you can find the boss Gorgona.
                                You get a key every 8 hours in your in-game mail or you can buy entry to the dungeon for 100 gems (more gems if you do this repeatedly).
                                If you do not use your keys you will stop getting them in the mail anytime you have 3+ keys in your mail, stash, or inventory.
                                You only get 3 revives in the dungeon and if you use them all up it kicks you out, costing you the key and not giving you loot from the boss.
                                Theoretically, the loot should be better in the Dungeon, although compared to higher level trials (level 100+) that may not actually be the case (assuming you can complete trials that high).
                                Experience gain in the dungeon is roughly triple anywhere else in the same difficulty mode.
                                Hopefully that tells you what you wanted to know.
                                Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 11-30-2016, 02:34 AM.
                                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                                Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X