Hero in Training Season so far The Story of my Heros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero in Training Season so far The Story of my Heros

I Started training a few years never took being a Hero seriously. I Just Hacked and Slashed my way through the Planet Systems with no thought of the Hero I could become.
    This Season changed that for me I gained confidence in the Trials with putting the research and learning the trade of a True Hero.
    Thanks to the Heroes before me and the knowledge they shared I have the right weapons and armor. My abilies are all maxed out with the right combo's to do some Holy Vengeance.

The Bounty Hunter was my 1st Hero and still struggles to stay alive was equipped with 4pc Havoc 2 pc Demolition gear just switched 6 pc Havoc. He has passed the 100 Trial level and up to 108 sacrificing his life more than I like.

This year I created a new Hero a Leaping Whirlwind Warrior he started as a Juggernaut until being transformed into Fury of Axes. He has also surpassed the 100 trial level to reach 119. I was about to do 120 when a wise man said stop you have better adventures below 120 I am not quite ready for the next level of Heros.

This Season I discovered a Magè with Frost an Fire and begun the jourey to enlightenment and equipped with Regalia Armour and building up her abilities she has reached 80 and is on her way to 100 and beyond.

I sees a bright future for this band of Heros in Training

Qui ab aliis discere possunt clara futura habent quidem!
    Last edited by Vedova; 11-24-2022, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Sounds good! The best part of not going beyond trial 120 is that there are a ton of suitable builds to get you to 119, for every class. Otherwise we tend to use only the meta builds...

E.g. your frost and fire mage can clear 119 with beam, dfa, and even with Stormcaller gear, using blizzard, immolate and beam/dfa...

That said, I wouldn't stay too long at 119 cause I'd miss out on the challenges of pushing higher trials and perfecting a build... ANB Gold is a good time to go for a good placement on the leaderboard and move out of Veteran league
      Last edited by bojck; 11-24-2022, 10:18 AM.
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

I just passed the 1000 CL am at 1035 I am about half way to the 2000 mark to battle into higher ranks the top100 are over 2100.
        with each ANB I will go up a few hundred . With each ANB I get better just need patience and grind away and get a few more under my belt. Most of my armor needs to be rebuilt with better stats lots of essence farming to do in the over 100 trials ànd gold farming to pay for it.

I have all recipes from Lliana
        I have the Havoc set with igniters for BH for some reason not that good with him although at 107 in trials not comfortable in anb
        I have full Fury set but still need Fury Tunic and Shoulder Pads recipe so 35 Glory needed for that
        I have full set of Regalia armor and weapons so good there
        I do need 60 Glory for a couple Belts and Trinkets
        Need 100 Glory for Bracer
        The next few ANBs my goal the Glory!!!!!!!! About 200 that will take a while lol ? ? ?
        If I can 100 trial mark in ANB thats 45 Glory each ANB about 4 or 5 more to go before I can Advance by then I should be around the 2000 CL Area

Been watching Rob Spooner's Videos on mage in ANB and have learned a lot now need to make it happen. The more research and videos I Read and Watch the more confidence I get.
        Last edited by Travis | Support Mgr.; 11-25-2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentRiver View Post
          I just passed the 1000 CL am at 1035 I am about half way to the 2000 mark to battle into higher ranks the top100 are over 2100.
          with each ANB I will go up a few hundred . With each ANB I get better just need patience and grind away and get a few more under my belt. Most of my armor needs to be rebuilt with better stats lots of essence farming to do in the over 100 trials ànd gold farming to pay for it.

Need 100 Glory for Bracer
          Congratulations! You have done so many things that are right!

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but is better to adjust your expectations now rather than later.

1) Congrats on the CL 1035! That is just offer halfway to CL 2000 by CL but less than 25% of the way there by experience needed. That experience needed for each new next CL continues to grow and grow and grow. The experience needed grows to roughly 160M at CL 1950. Will eventually get into the dozens and billions.

Alas, you will continue to grow your hero and will get better gear and will be farming experience faster so leveling up will improve. Play ANBs right? Getting CL 1800+ during a single ANB is very possible. CL 2000 is a grind but is doable. Warriors are the fastest experience farmers, by far, when geared and played comparably to the other classes. The most important thing is playing what you enjoy most.

CL 2000 will be yours before you know it!

2) Trinkets are shared between the classes while bracers and belts are unique to each class. That means the you must unlock the Bracer of Mastery for each class at 100 Glory each. Ouch!

Focus on one class to get that class fully unlocked and then move on to the next. Of the three classes? Mages are the ones that need their BoM most for the TL 119 goal but even they can reach TL 119 without it. Hunters need the BoM the least for that milestone.
          Last edited by Tin Man; 11-25-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Steam reward is still available? If so, that might be a way for TrentRiver to pick up 200 Glory. Also, while a season pass requires spending real money, it is a pretty good deal and helps for gaining Glory.

Comment

Right now farming Trial levels 110 to 119 over and over with my warrior need essences and experience until next anb. Also have my 100 gem a day for a month plus the daylies gems rewards saving for anb should have about 3000 gems by then to spend and will buy bounty chest comes with legendary crate and gems should Crack 100 Trial level if all goes right. This Season put me in a good spot because I maxed out gems and gold will have lots of Gems and Gold when Seasonis over.

I figured I will need about 5000 gems to spend to unlock and do everything I have planned in my head I think Gold Anb is next by buying the bounty chest that comes with legendary crafty crate I will save 2500 gems and get the timers to speed up. I figure the crafting crate for upgrading weapons only should give me a good start and use the Ephemeral armor and jewelry until around Trial 80. Starting with best Weapons should slice thru pretty quick.

I have Fire Lily so may go Mage with GMC weapons craft Fire lily and weapons at start and burn them all hahaha

I screwed up last couple anbs by trying to push through the trials before I should have needed to step back and do lower trials before going up. Tried to do it all in 1 day when it is on for 7 days. Had that addictive rush couldnt stop playing I learned from my mistakes hopefully
              Last edited by TrentRiver; 11-26-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I am playing on a Samsung S7f 12 inch Tablet 6 gig ram. Game plays really nice on it super crystal clear picture it's a nice tablet 4k I recommend it if you get it on sale for around 500 that's Canadian Loonies.$ Have had for year now great for movies and design and a good gaming tablet

Comment

Working...
                X