Game offline in the middle of an event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game offline in the middle of an event

Has anyone else been getting constant reports of the game being offline for the last 24 hours? I have not been able to get a sync in that long and am not able to get my dailies done or progress in the ANB or the monthly season. HELP PLEASE
    ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Yours is the only report I've seen like this. Have a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Comment

It came back online about 5 minutes ago. It was just offline telling me that I was not connected to the server, couldn't upgrade skill in my ANB toon or do dailies, I last logged off around 7pm my time yesterday, anc tried to log back in about 1 pm local time. it is currently 5:49 local.
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        It must have been a local ISP or cellular thing. I still haven't seen anymore reports come in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb_21421.png
Views:	344
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	216673 ​as you can see it once again is telling me that the servers are not connecting. I have checked my ISP, I have checked my data limits, I have even tried connecting to my hot spot, but my PC will still not connect to the server.
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Try power cycling your network. If that doesn't help, check your antivirus and firewall settings or try using a VPN, just to see if it helps.

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Have not had it happen recently but have had encountered in the past that the game would show disconnected when there was a pending Windows update.

Have any pending updates? Installed any updates just before the problem surfaced?

Travis, I did try cycling my pc will attempt with my router, thank you. Tin Man, not today, however, I was able to log into the game on a tablet that can barely handle me crafting on it, and it shows an update in the game for some reason.

Name:	Install location.png
Views:	346
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	216679 I'm not sure when this last update came in, but according to my computer there was some modification on the game on March 10 prior to the issue first appearing, there were also modification on March 11 and 12 on the PC. I am fully able to log into the game on my tablet, but it does not have the memory capacity, nor do I have the dexterity, to play on it. My PC is still showing the game offline. There are no windows updates pending, nor have I updated in 3 days. Also, the tablet is running version 1.5.95, and the PC is running version 1.5.95.1. The tablet has not had any updates or modifications since March 2. So I guess my question is, are there separate servers for the PC and the tablet, and if so, is the PC Server offline?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wolfsgirl; 03-12-2023, 11:26 PM. Reason: full answer to questions.
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Comment

I for one have had intermittent issues logging in to the authentication server and game server. Not sure if these issues are related to the above, but guaranteed, they have nothing to do with my network.

Update: I for one was playing mobile using ver. 1.5.95.
        Last edited by WarriorSeven; 03-13-2023, 04:26 PM.
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Hmm...you should be seeing 1.5.95 on the Microsoft Store version, not 1.5.95.1. Try removing and reinstalling the game.

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            I am running 1.5.95 on windows, and have the same displayed ( 1.5.95.1) version when I look at eternium in the settings as the op did. Looking at the store installed version 1.5.95.1. No problems for me.

If everything is working properly it is an app problem, time to remove and reinstall.
            Last edited by papa jim; 03-13-2023, 07:02 PM.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
          Hmm...you should be seeing 1.5.95 on the Microsoft Store version, not 1.5.95.1. Try removing and reinstalling the game.
          this is the second offload and re-download of the game since the issue started, and look at this beautiful discrepancy (highlighted the version numbers in the game and in the App Specs:

Name:	Eternium 14-3-2023.png
Views:	350
Size:	266.7 KB
ID:	216696

This is so confusing because now when I am finally able to get online, I have multiple crashes when entering or leaving levels or Trials.
          ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Comment

I think it has always been that way, discrepancy between what is displayed by the game and the installed version adding a .1. I have no crashes.
            Last edited by papa jim; 03-15-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X