This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What events for April 2023?

If the recent pattern of events continues through this month, then the April 2023 season would end in the middle of ANB Silver #22. Ending a season in the middle of ANBs is something that has traditionally been avoided. This raises the question of what kind of event schedule we are looking at for this month.

Is Bronze #22 tentatively scheduled for Friday? Will something else be going on?

Looking at sticking to the schedule of a new event every two weeks?

Just hoping that we can get some indication of the plan for the April.

Any insight is appreciated.

an easter special with special items would be nice, like the infamous lunar event, which unfortunately was before my time...
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

We plan to push the end of the April Season to May 1 at 18:00 UTC, with the May Season starting May 1 at 20:00 UTC.

Here's the plan:
      Bronze 22: 4/7-4/17
      Silver 22: 4/21-5/1 (16:00 UTC end time)
      April end: 5/1 (18:00 UTC)
      May start: 5/1 (20:00 UTC)

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        It already has been.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        First time (to my knowledge) that we get a whole season ANB schedule ! :-)

• Swamp Donkey
        Swamp Donkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Loving an announcement of dates.

Just a heads up for anyone following this thread, the start date for the May Season is most likely changing to some time between May1 and May 4. We also plan to switch back to longer seasons as metrics show players enjoyed them more than the shorter seasons.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably both sales and event participation. I have multiple accounts, and I used to purchase season on all of them since I knew I had enough time to get all of the benefits of the season gem and gold banks. With a shorter timeline, I dropped to only buy season pass on one or two accounts. I just don't play enough to max out more than one or two accounts in a short season.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that metric based on season pass sales or palpable market research?
        We looked at retention and engagement stats. Sales (number of passes sold or revenue) didn't play a factor in the decision to switch to shorter seasons.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 I liked the longer Season, as well.

I like the 365 days to start Season. Do we get 365 days to finish? lol

Comment

• StGeorge688
        StGeorge688 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am happy to see that the season is extended back to the longer version. Thank you.
        If the season started and ended on a Wednesday after an event, this would then avoid any problems with starting or ending during an event. It would also give a day for player's to look for the season start. I look for events to start on Friday at about 2pm (my local) so I do not miss the start.
        Last edited by StGeorge688; 05-01-2023, 06:32 PM.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Eight week Season? Yum! That is just awesome!

• Ariant
        Ariant commented
        Editing a comment
        Long season, and more event ANB. :-)
        But, capacity of seasonal bank would be upgrade too, for example, 1.000 gems and 10.000.000 gold. Lol.
    Working...
    X