Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss being able to view all the recent Forum posts when not logged in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you miss being able to view all the recent Forum posts when not logged in?

I used to regularly access the Forum when not logged in and loved to use the New Posts (Eternium) option because it allowed me to keep an eye on the most recent posts without having them disappear unless I was actually logged in. I could check what was posted but keep them on the new posts lists. I just felt it was a easy and lazy way to keep track of what was going on with the Forum. Well, that went away with the changes that occurred when the non-Eternium options were removed.

Were you like me? Do you miss the old behaviour? Travis added the current New Posts (Eternium) per request because of the loss of the ability to see the new posts when not logged in. The new button just does not work the same. Want to be able to view the Forum like you used to be able to do when not logged in? Well, use this link and you will have the old functionality. I only realized the existence of the link because I could still the Forum the way I used to on my phone because I had never closed the page. Found out that the preexisting link, search criteria, still works.

Enjoy if you like the old functionality like I do.

UPDATE: I forgot to add that if you use that link? You can not longer use the New Posts button but can only refresh to the page for it to continue to work.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 06-07-2023, 01:02 AM.

Thanks for the link. Was missing the old version as well. It just seems so awfully quiet with the new one... :-)
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

I miss the old option, as well.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Sticking this here, just in case something breaks:

The 'New Posts' button should work the way you want it now.

Comment

Working...
        X