The pain of BoM crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pain of BoM crafting

Could the Devs please spend a week on sorting out the shocking way you have to craft BoM's. Some very clever people worked out a way to predict the BoM you would get. Devs have now removed this very very helpful and pertinent point of the game. No idea why they did this? It needed changing yesterday, however here we are, still trying to craft a BoM with odds in the 100's of 1000's - 1.

See the explanation below:

UmbraDei reports on Discord that the Antikythera BoM crafting tool has been taken offline (disabled) since the game V1.6.6 release, with this snippet: "... they [Devs] changed the way BoMs are created to kill crafting exploits and there's one partial exploit left, but the others are fixed so assuming the last one gets
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
      Swamp Donkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, however I am fully aware why Antikythera no longer works. My point here is that what UmbraDei and LodWig did was bring a new and very good part to the game. It didn't need fixing at all. So with the devs now making it incredibly painful to craft a BoM with desired stats, I would think they could spend a week an put in place a way to spend Glory on stats for BoM's. Definitely keep the random %, however take away the random stat part.

In short, all the devs did was make the game less enjoyable.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      We all miss Antikythera, Swamp Donkey. Frustrating! It is painful to craft BoMs now. And a lot of work went into developing that tool. But the devs fixed an exploit that shouldn't have existed in the first place. I'm also in the camp that wants a bug- and exploit-free game. Travis recently hinted on Discord more bug fixes are planned for the next release, all good news IMO.
Working...
X