This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial locked ?

Not sure if this is a bug or a known issue that I do not know about. Made a new character to run the new league, made it to trial lvl 65 last night and finished it, went to run 66 and it was still locked, so I went back in the portal to make sure I killed it and I did so went back to town. Went out the gate to trials and 66 was still locked so I figured I miss counted and decided to do it again. Same thing happens, finish it kill the Deamon boss and go to town and then the gate and 66 is still locked so I ran it anyway, finish is and it's still locked? I know I have cleared it 3 times and should be close to 70 yet 66 is still locked ? What am I doing wrong ?
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 05-10-2024, 04:47 PM.

Did you finish in the 10 minutes allowed? Anything over and you don't advance.

Comment

The only time I know of when the game doesn't advance you to the next trial is if you go offline at any point during your current trial
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I will watch for that tonight when I play, but I advanced multiple levels then it just stopped, I am pretty sure the circle on the top right that shows your online was green. I'll be upset if it's still doing it tonight, last 4 events i have got medals and seem to better my level each time, last time I broke top 50 then ran out of time and got knocked out of top 50 but it's been fun learning what to do to advance.

Comment

Did you finish in the 10 minutes allowed? Anything over and you don't advance.

Comment

Ty for bringing that up papa because I thunk that's it. My kill speed is slow and I spend alot of time running to stay alive. Not figured out how to balance survivability and power at that lvl without spending tons of gems.

Comment

Did ot unlock?

Comment

Yes it did unlock, I went ahead and did the storyline for a while until I could make 2 of my Regalia set orange, then tried it again and was able to get to lvl 70 but then the boss kept killing me fast. Either my armor/defense was too low or my dodge. Don't think I placed in the top 150 this round. ?

Comment

Working...
                X