Farming sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming sets

So, I'm just guessing here but I'm thinking everyone has multiple sets of armor and builds for playing. A damage set for trials, a gold set for farming gold (hope darkhold citadel is the best gold farming) , and a set for experience.
    . Do yall use a special set for farming materials or do you just kill as fast as possible for the salvageable drops? I've started farming level 70 because it's only about 1:20 to finish and because I'm pretty sure I read that it's the target area to farm for materials. I've read some basic guides and responses but afterwards I'm left a bit confused as to what's really optimal and because I'm trying to perfect my sets I'm running through all this stuff like a madman.

Also I just like to talk about the game I'm playing.

Farming xp and materials is generally the same, max xp is gained between trial 102 and 103. Most players farm 105 because it is always kara in snow and considered easiest combined with a mixture of drops.. Good xp gear(set) should enable you to run 105 in the same time you are finishing 70. For all legendary drops you need to go to up. I like 120 but iirc it is 117 that becomes all legendary.

Comment

I'm in a decent defenders set but 105 is killing me fairly easily

Comment

With defender and liberator you should be unstoppable. Hope this link works for you, it is Romme farming trial 120. He goes through the build. https://youtu.be/af7KaG5fTPQ?si=-Rg-wZKGAruUnhNs

Comment

Damn I messed up by putting critical damage and rating on my set

Comment

Probably simpler to just do you Exp farming in ANB, due to the boost. No need for exp set on main...
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

The boost from War Supply is worth using the boosters that would stack needlessly in your stash. And if you're farming materials, you might as well farm some XP too. The cool thing is that works both ways. I have 3 toons for farming: 1 mage for gold, an other for XP, and a warrior for XP too because Defender can farm TL 120 as fast as TL 105. So even more materials.

Comment

Got some 98% to deadly throw bracers as a drop today and it's helping a bunch. Just need about 6% faster cool down and I should be able to perma cast my ww and sheild block. The weird thing is they aren't dying as I walk around with ww and sb. I have to stop for them to hit me.

Comment

• Mxtof
                  Mxtof commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Remember mobs have slow attack speed. You need to pull quite a few to trigger a fair amount of critical blocks. Try and buff up your toughness to pull as much as you can, and you won't have to stop (in farming zones, of course. Push is another gameplay). If you have a good timing, you can spawn Kara in a middle of a shield storm that will kill her long before she can cast her swords.

I'm about to hit TL100 on the ANB with updated gear. I know what to do now

Comment

Yeah im farming 115 easily in an average of 75 seconds. Thanks bunches for the advice I'm just dialing in my gear now. Gotta craft a much better liberator.

Comment

Working...
                  X