Why a new game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a new game?

I really don't understand why you're starting a new game now. First, bring Eternium forward. There are still a lot of bugs and the classes are unbalanced. All you need to do is look at the high score. The shooter shoots everything away. The magicians have no chance in the high score. The magicians' spells are also unfinished. Some don't work at all or only work very poorly. It would also be nice if the game finally continued to grow. It's been the same size for a long time. Overall it's not that big of a game. In my opinion, there is still a lot of work to be done at Eternium. Hence my question. Why are you making a new game instead of continuing to work on Eternium? Is it the money? Can you earn more with a new game than with an already established one? Thanks and regards!

The team developing Astera (Dream Primer) and Eternium (Making Fun) are 2 different teams. The work of one team doesn't affect the other.

Comment

• Chinahjj
      Chinahjj commented
      Editing a comment
      I support ETERNIUM to continue to update and improve, and I support Astera, I will play both games, but I want to get the balance right

I just wish thenew one was phone compatible

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      Astera is on pc, ios, and android.

Awesome! Sent a request on steam

Comment

Travis OK. I understand. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Travis My husband and I both signed up for the test today of Astera. I received my invitation and made a character - he still hasn't received his. Any idea why? And no, his email didn't put it in his junk folder.

Comment

Although I haven't played this game for a long time, I still pay attention to the game's trends occasionally.
        Some suggestions: The current ANB is too boring. We should restore the original ANB, cancel the countdown (the countdown makes people endless SL, very boring and tiring), restore the original 1-week cycle, and cancel forging. Forging really takes a lot of the fun out of ANB​

Develop gems that strengthen equipment
        new skin
        The new ANB ,adds something or cancels something every time, making the ANB full of changes and uncertainties, increasing the unknown of the game.
        ANB has not changed at all in 3 years. Isn’t this really a shame? You developers?​

Comment

I cant wait! Don't take anb away though please.

Comment

STL why not reward custom medals? Many people lack red and yellow medals because they can't enter the TOP 10. The red and yellow medals are always on the TOP 10 players.

Comment

Working...
          X