Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Trial Progress

Hi,
    I have been working real hard in the trials with my warrior.
    I reached trial level 91 after a while not playing I checked in yesterday only to discover that my warrior was knocked back down to trial level 80. I want to be restored to my trial level 91.
    warrior name is Tobrata. Thanks.
    ID: ZUXI CINA WIHI 9761
    Last edited by Tobrata; 07-02-2024, 06:38 PM.

If you're beyond Trial 80, your Trial progress is reset to level 80 at the beginning of every Season.

Comment

Will it reset back to trial level 91 at the end of the season? I don' t understand.

Comment

• Quazihoto
        Quazihoto commented
        Editing a comment
        At the end of every season every player has their progress reset to level 80. You will need to work for that 91 again as will every other person in the game. This is probably to keep inactive people from staying on the leaderboards.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        The meta also changes every Season.

I have a problem with my ANB character. my trial progress not updating. still 105 while in fact I successfully finished 120+

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	223116

Views:	158
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	223117

Comment

it got fixed already. tnx

Views:	144
Size:	230.9 KB
ID:	223119

Comment

Worth remembering that if you run a trial and complete it within 10 mins and it does not register on the leaderboard but you get any rewards due and/or other trials unlocked then you have most likely had an internet glitch.

If you lose connection to the servers while running a trial, then the leaderboard does not update. This is deliberate and is one of the anti cheat/exploit mechanisms.

To fix it, you need to either 1) run the trial again and complete it faster than you already did or 2) complete a higher ranked trial.

Comment

Working...
          X