X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to help you!

Hey Everyone,
    The forum has become noticeably cluttered, making reading existing content daunting for new members to our community, which leads to more new threads on existing topics, leading to more clutter, and so on. Help me and help your fellow forum-goers by pointing out old or obsolete threads that can be archived. If you come across an old thread that needs to go, feel free to necro it with a brief comment like, "This can probably be archived." After all is said and done, we should have a much smaller core of relevant posts that are easy to find...that's my hope, anyway.

TL;DR: Clean up after yourselves! :P

Thanks!

Basically Archive anything that's covered by the FAQ Threads (except the FAQ Threads please) lol
    Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Makes sense to me or just archive anything that has a latest post date of a month ago just keep the last months posts .

Comment

Originally posted by whitelight View Post
        Makes sense to me or just archive anything that has a latest post date of a month ago just keep the last months posts .
        That doesn't work because some older guides are still valid, even if no one has posted there.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

If it helps go ahead and cut my Boss Busting thread entire as I've gotten about as much out of it as I think there is to get.

Comment

Can archived topics still be viewed if linked from current topics?
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Originally posted by Keaven View Post
                Can archived topics still be viewed if linked from current topics?
                yes...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Working...
                X