X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to help you!

Hey Everyone,
    The forum has become noticeably cluttered, making reading existing content daunting for new members to our community, which leads to more new threads on existing topics, leading to more clutter, and so on. Help me and help your fellow forum-goers by pointing out old or obsolete threads that can be archived. If you come across an old thread that needs to go, feel free to necro it with a brief comment like, "This can probably be archived." After all is said and done, we should have a much smaller core of relevant posts that are easy to find...that's my hope, anyway.

TL;DR: Clean up after yourselves! :P

Thanks!

Basically Archive anything that's covered by the FAQ Threads (except the FAQ Threads please) lol
    Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Makes sense to me or just archive anything that has a latest post date of a month ago just keep the last months posts .

Comment

Originally posted by whitelight View Post
        Makes sense to me or just archive anything that has a latest post date of a month ago just keep the last months posts .
        That doesn't work because some older guides are still valid, even if no one has posted there.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          That doesn't work because some older guides are still valid, even if no one has posted there.
          Not that anyone -uses- my Leap Parcour Gorlak Course, but yeah.
          Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

Comment

Should clear every single theads.
            That way we can contribute again and again. Lol
            Add me - KOBE XUGO FAYU 7070

Comment

Hey, I aint rewriting the FAQ, you delete it and it's on you.

Comment

-select old posters that also volunteer
                -reward their work with gems ( or a mukraiser, just sayin' xD)
                -get job done in less than 24hrs
                -profit
                PAME VAWO ROSO 8723 - main character is "Miez"

Comment

how to clean up after ourselves? we can delate threads?
                  Add me - KOBE XUGO FAYU 7070

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                    If you come across an old thread that needs to go, feel free to necro it with a brief comment like, "This can probably be archived."

Comment

Not if they're full of outdated info about game mechanics that have changes or exploits/bugs that have been fixed.

Comment

Travis, what is the secret code you enter when you start the game for the random set item? The message makes it seem easy to find but I can't find it in the forums! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Carol612 View Post
                          Travis, what is the secret code you enter when you start the game for the random set item? The message makes it seem easy to find but I can't find it in the forums! Thanks!
                          I'm not sure why you posted this here, but the secret code is expertly hidden under an inconspicuous topic title:

Comment

Curious.
                            I know the forums are big place for people to make changes, give info and all that.

But, i'm starting to feel that something like the Fan Wiki needs to get developed by the community.
                            Several games you go there, it has the Levels, and info.
                            There is all sorts of stuff. I Can't help but feel getting things on there that matter might work out really well.

Nhat, Coda, myself (if I feel like it)
                            might all be able to basically copy/paste some of the most relevant info.
                            Once it gets cross linked and stuff....

I'm not sure who keeps the FanWiki up right now, and dont want to start writing all over it if it's developer managed. But...

edit: looking around, i just noticed there are more pages than I thought. We might just need take the time to fill it in
                            Last edited by Cultusfit; 12-09-2018, 04:45 PM.
                            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                              ...if it's developer managed.
                              It's not. It's all usersub.

Comment

Working...
                              X