Release Notes for Android Open Beta 1.2.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    Yeah, we sell Gems on the Windows version, too.
    Yeah but you are forced to buy gems basically on PC vs the option to watch adds on other devices

What I am saying is (and I know your just yanking my tail) a good quality PC game with multimillion dollar development cost for example $100. You own the game and you don't have to watch adds when you play. Why can't we buy this game that is not multi-million dollar and just make the boxes drop gems. I not saying I want something for free, I want to support the game, but I don't want to be extorted at every turn to have to play on another device to get the adds or keep paying more money. I don't know (you will be able to see) how much I have spent already on the game and how that cannot be considered the right to be able to play the game without adds.
    Comparing to other games I dabble on, I make a 1 off payment that removes adds from the game. Done simple and makes it more enjoyable. The devs have completely 'fucked' up gold in this game with no use for it. For the 100 things they did well, they failed on 2 major parts. In game currency's Why have gold if you cant spend it. Gold is so pointless I would spend 10,000,000 for 100 gems at this stage
    Last edited by Led; 08-29-2017, 05:54 AM.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I completely agree with the shagger. I've opened three accounts and have spent quite a bit so far with all three. I don't mind this whatsoever and am glad to do it for such a great game.

It'd be nice if we could pay money for the ad gems, rather than time. (Player could get: Same amount of gems as before, have less money, and more time.)
      I have bought them from the store, but I'm talking about mystery boxes.
      Cerberus
      SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Led why do you need gems man? You had been playing for more than a year, your achievements and assets are tremendous, you have almost perfect gear and you don't bother to even check the loot as you said yourself multiple times. Do you still need any gems? Why? Out of curiosity really...
        Last edited by vo1d; 08-29-2017, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vo1d View Post
          Led why do you need gems man? You had been playing for more than a year, your achievements and assets are tremendous, you have almost perfect gear and you don't bother to even check the loot as you said yourself multiple times. Do you still need any gems? Why? Out of curiosity really...
          There is always something to upgrade/test etc. Only devs can have perfect gear so we can alwaas try to find better even if it will takes forever

Comment

Led why do you need gems man? You have played for quite a while, your achievements and assets are tremendous, you have almost perfect gear and you don't bother to even check the loot as you said yourself multiple times. Do you still need any gems? Out of curiosity really...
            Currently I have about 3,500 gems and 2 items I possibly can re-forge or socket, (Havoc set that I do not use so not priority), so right now your right I don't need gems. But I thought that last time when I had 12,000 gems then they raised the level cap and I needed to farm new gear and that 12,000 gems did not even finish my mage, so I view to be future safe I need 30-40,000 gems in the bank. Its easy to spend gems as we know and hard to save them.
            The only gear I do check is legendary BH set items. I don't check legendary 'named items' or other set items for warrior or BH. As I have shown I full my inventory with gemstones to prevent me picking up gear as all it does is slow me down and I don't want more gold from selling it.

But when I say about gems and needing a better way I'm not looking at me, I'm looking at newer players. I have 2 real life friends (yes I'm not a complete loner, and they do have 2 legs) who play and they both basically gave up due entiley to the lack of gems and refusal to watch adds when they have other add free games they would rather play. (as result they both only do daily's for months to save up gems and never really get into the grind)
            I'm here for the long haul, but how many players have we lost as a community due to forcing people to watch adds when they want to play a game, not to mention you need to watch '70' adds to socket 1 item.....what a crock of $%^&...
            Whoever decided to put adds in a game needs to find a tall bridge and ponder the importance of life and how they are using there life to better the life of others, Don't jump off the bridge (unless your sheep escaped and left you for another farmer), just walk back full of fresh air and new ideas that you will use in a more positive manner.
            Last edited by Led; 08-29-2017, 08:52 AM.
            Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Led for me current system works fine in terms of having options: you either buy gems or watch ads. What I really hate is pricing: 1k gems cost ~$10, 10k gems is about ~$50. Gosh that's a lot. As you have mentioned, 10k is not much really, why does it cost as one of the best real games like Witcher or Last Of Us? That's the reason why we all live in this doomed reality where you have to waste time watching ads (or cheat and ruin all fun). If the rate is something like 1k gems for $1, I believe there will be way more purchases. Hopefully it will compensate the revenue loss due to the price drop, and we will forget this ads nightmare forever...

Comment

Back on track, people. vo1d, what device are you seeing lag on (brand/model and specs)?

Comment

Originally posted by sodope

Hopefully EMAM can stay mobile (smartphone) compatible forever.. even wit MP..
                  I don't wanna buy a laptop right now...
                  Totally agree, it's best point is it is mobile game. but it will, I would not worrie
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Back on track, people. vo1d, what device are you seeing lag on (brand/model and specs)?
                    I see it on both Xiaomi redmi note 2 and redmi 3s. Technically I can try it on any device, we have lots of them here actually.
                    I think it only happens on Android,

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Preparing update about upcoming and in-development. Please stand-by.
                      It's almost a month later, how long do we have to stand?

Comment

I see it on both Xiaomi redmi note 2 and redmi 3s. Technically I can try it on any device, we have lots of them here actually.
                        I think it only happens on Android,
                        What version of Android OS are you running?

Comment

I have a Galaxy Tab 4 (Android 5.1.1). I don't see much lag, if any, in game play. Occasionally, sure there's a minor hiccup, but that's almost expected. I do see a lot of lag when selling hero inventory (right side) while viewing stash (left side). Strangely, there's no lag when selling while viewing hero inventory (right side) and equipped gear (left side).
                          WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by sodope
                            Just a simple question..
                            When turning off ads being a paying user do u still get magic boxes?
                            How frequently do u come across magic boxes when the ad is turned off?
                            You still get the magic boxes, and they usually have gold in them. Personally I don't think the drop rate changes whether the ads are turned on or not. To clarify, being a paying customer doesn't mean you don't get ads, it just means you have the ability to turn them off.

Comment

What version of Android OS are you running?
                              Both 5 and 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

Release notes:[/B]
                                • Combat text information has been condensed to make it more legible.
                                  [
                                Everything on the update is superb, but i'd pretty much prefer that the actual damage be displayed, it's still legible that way. right now I have no idea how much damage I'm actually dishing out. and I think even the critical damage is displayed in white text (or is it? ... can't tell really beacause I've observed there's '2.3M' or so displayed on white text during my devastation skill) It just seems to add up the total received damage of the monster after some animation frames or so...and there's something like '57.10' displayed .... I mean 57.10 what? is that thousand or realy just fifty-seven?they are really confusing... I'd really prefer the 'per-hit damage' display. If this is purely aesthetics, please return this part to the way it was

Comment

Working...
                                X