Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    Most likely tomorrow or Thursday.
    Are lags and freezes of 1.2.48 solved in the upcoming full release? Pretty serious issue I'd say, more like a showstopper...

Comment

This update resolved crashes that happened in every trial! Much smoother game play also.

Comment

Originally posted by parriah View Post
        This update resolved crashes that happened in every trial! Much smoother game play also.
        Are you talking about .47?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          Are you talking about .47?
          . 48

Comment

Has the update been posted to the Windows Store? My PC is still on 1.2.42.

Comment

.49 is working great. The only thing I've noticed is that I'm not getting the new ads that I was seeing with .48

Comment

.49 is smoother and loads faster in iOS compared to Android. Ads are more and frequent on my iOS now but the amount remains the same. And I have more ad freezes and crashes in android -_-
                Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

BEFO YUFO TIDU 8051

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. 1.2.49 still lags as hell on my mobile. It's f***ing 8 core and there is more than 1gb free ram left while the game is running. There are no freezes as many of us experienced with 1.2.48, but these lags in 1.2.49 are actually even worse. I know I'm not the only one who feels awful lags. Please consider fixing this before releasing the official update...

Comment

Rofl....of course they consider fixing many things.
                    Just a question. have you tried adjusting the game resultion to 50%....i see that new feature in the options but not needed to use it to test if it helps reduce lag.
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                      Rofl....of course they consider fixing many things.
                      Just a question. have you tried adjusting the game resultion to 50%....i see that new feature in the options but not needed to use it to test if it helps reduce lag.
                      1) no, it doesn't
                      2) 50% resolution looks crappy, especially fonts - dunno why they have added this thing, it just makes game ugly
                      3) why would I adjust settings at all to reduce lag in some rpg if Asphalt runs smoothly? It's obviously not the problem with the device

Comment

Yeah i also wonder why they added the resolution drop if it is not to fix lag...
                        I must admit it lags in trials when i do large pull on my andriod but not my iphone thats older.....
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by vo1d View Post
                          Travis | Support Mgr. 1.2.49 still lags as hell on my mobile.
                          Have you tried disabling ads? Just a hunch.

Comment

I've just tried to set low resolution, turn off ads/numbers/sounds, turn on fps display and restart the phone and the game. Lag is noticeable even on the first trial I play, displayed fps is ~30 when idle, and it drops down to ~10 when fighting just a common pack of monsters. Inventory is also a bit laggy, even transition between screens lags (for instance, when I tap "next" and go from the inventory screen to trials screen). I'm 100% I have never experienced this before this beta, even after hours and hours of playing.
                            At the same time there is no lag on NOX emulator, only on mobile...

Comment

Have dev considered giving PC players a chance to get gems or a way that we don't have to watch adds if we buy the game. The way the game is set up if you want to be competitive you need gems and lots of them and to get them you need adds or a spare lifetime. It's the only aspect of this game that I consider poor design.
                              Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                                Have dev considered giving PC players a chance to get gems or a way that we don't have to watch adds...
                                Yeah, we sell Gems on the Windows version, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X