This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discord!

Join our official Discord channel to chat about the game.

https://discord.gg/vHjnCJY

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    Join our official Discord channel to chat about the game.

https://discord.gg/vHjnCJY
    hello I've been to discord,now my browser says server not found. Am I doing something wrong?
    Attached Files

Comment

Try using a different browser (like Chrome).

Comment

bump

Join Discord people (it's way better than the forums)
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          Join Discord people (it's way better than the forums)
          On Discord:
          - there is no way to have focused discussion on a specific subject/topic
          - when you ask a question, the replies you get are extremely brief, text only
          - if there is any follow-up discussion, it is highly likely to be interrupted
          - it is also highly likely to veer off topic

~~~

...There are pros and cons. These are a few of the cons in my opinion. For balance, Purple Potato or someone else can list the pros.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
          Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

On Discord:
            - there is no way to have focused discussion on a specific subject/topic
            - when you ask a question, the replies you get are extremely brief, text only
            - if there is any follow-up discussion, it is highly likely to be interrupted
            - it is also highly likely to veer off topic

~~~

...There are pros and cons. These are a few of the cons in my opinion. For balance, Purple Potato or someone else can list the pros.
            Pros:
            Live chatting, instant answers (usually someone is on, if not then tag me and wait a maximum of ~10 hours, but others are on)
            Easy screenshot sharing
            Talk trashing orion_134
            Warrior sucks
            Updates never coming pictures
            Tessla 's memes
            Beelzebub annimal pictures
            Primus #off_topic spam
            RiseOfAbyss 122.
            RiseOfAbysspls
            etc. etc.

The list goes on.
            And ofc talking to me.. can't forget that.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Pros:
              Live chatting, instant answers (usually someone is on, if not then tag me and wait a maximum of ~10 hours, but others are on)
              Easy screenshot sharing
              Talk trashing orion_134
              Warrior sucks
              Updates never coming pictures
              Tessla 's memes
              Beelzebub annimal pictures
              Primus #off_topic spam
              RiseOfAbyss 122.
              RiseOfAbysspls
              etc. etc.

The list goes on.
              And ofc talking to me.. can't forget that.
              I think the most important PRO of Discord is you get to talk to higher ranked players that inspire you to do better and compete. You get to post stuff like ending a trial you're struggling with and kinda getting a pat in the back without being put on a stake and burned like if you here in the forums (not common though-but saw some). At Trials 100 and up, you'll get to rise up like the social group is with you.

Changing your names to Purple (insert name)
              Seeing orion_134 's JUST DO IT Profile and some random stuff to cool things off.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post
                You get to post stuff like ending a trial you're struggling with and kinda getting a pat in the back without being put on a stake and burned like if you here in the forums (not common though-but saw some).
                Sorry to hear that, I think this is dependent on the person, rather than the medium. If those members were on Discord, you'll see a similar things - I've gotten "flames" about my posts from Discord as well (forwarded to me by others). No hard feelings, everyone's entitled to their opinions...

Each have their uses: Discord is like the world/global chat and forum is the message board. Which one being more "useful" depends on the player.

I joined Discord for a bit, but got lost in all the messages, since I'm hardly on for long enough to make sense/follow what's going on. The forum works better for me, I can search and read topics at my own pace, and they're generally more focused.
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Sorry to hear that, I think this is dependent on the person, rather than the medium. If those members were on Discord, you'll see a similar things - I've gotten "flames" about my posts from Discord as well (forwarded to me by others). No hard feelings, everyone's entitled to their opinions...

Each have their uses: Discord is like the world/global chat and forum is the message board. Which one being more "useful" depends on the player.

I joined Discord for a bit, but got lost in all the messages, since I'm hardly on for long enough to make sense/follow what's going on. The forum works better for me, I can search and read topics at my own pace, and they're generally more focused.
                  Basically, if you can't play and chat real time, or don't have a specific long time to play/spend then Forums. If you're active for some straight hours, then Discord. I just want people to celebrate on each others' achievements since everyone basically experienced from level 1 -70 trials 1-80-100-115-122. So no one has the reason to stomp/flame another person here regardless of their idea unless of course the post/comment/message in chat is to boast and humiliate or attack another person at the same time. I think it's just basic right conduct and attitude.

P.S. I didn't have any bad experiences here in the forums. Just saw some people who experienced it.
                  Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Purple Potato i can do it anywhere...xD ..huehuehue..
                    Though forum seldom intrigues me lately..
                    i'll be at discord
                    Total slaughter........total slaughter
                    I won't leave a single monster alive...
                    La De da De die........ Genocide
                    La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

Working...
                    X