replied
    Hey.... 2 ?s
    what/where is BoM
    What is a 'shatter mage'

P

Leave a comment:

• Otaliema
    replied
    For a Shatter mage Darkhold 4-43, is the fastest gold per minute. If you get a Frostfire belt, Morgenhiem is not bad if you thermal shock him at 39+ stacks. He takes forever until you get high damage output.
    Just a note for my account in the A/B testing world right now, if you got the low test, Heroic and Legendary mode DO NOT provide enough extra gold, jewels or mats to make the extra time worth it. Stick with normal mode. In Darkhold you need to be able to hit for 800k damage with a single shot to one shot everything but the "boss", 1M to one shot him.
    Morgenhiem you need to be able to hit for 90M in short order to make the runs effective.

Chest farming for Ledgendary gear (BoM on the cheap) The Defiler Legendary mode, avg 1 chest per 3 runs. This doesn't mean you see one every three runs, you can go up to 10 without seeing one and than see 3 in one level.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    erm
    as a Story Mode Lover
    for me:

if Gold: Darkhold Citadel
    Mats: Morghenheim
    somethin in between?:: The Temple
    Would never used even the cheap 50% boosters: "Scartree Forest". frequently stuck here and there, merry go round, back & forth, time-consuming etc etc. It's some kind of " magnetic place" this: Scatree Forest.
    in ANB's?: The Levanian Jungle (most relaxing with decent amount of this and that)
    i could go on and on and on etc etc
    thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-28-2020, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CREMATED
    replied
    Have to agree this assessment,Rakshul is a beast! However,you also gain extra mats with Rakshul run .....

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    I want to say here that i see a lot of advice for new players to farm morgenheim for gold. But it not really good advice for brand new players to do so because rakshul has a lot of vitality... unless a brand new player is already playing with a decent gear set, it takes a lot longer to defeat him that it does to defeat sivari in the catacombs, for example.

Rakshul isnt so bad in normal and heroic modes but, in legendary mode it can take longer to defeat him than it does to run through all of the enemies in the rest of the entire level. If you are running with a costly gold multiplier, its not very economical to run morgenheim...

There are as many or more chests on demeter. Darkhold citadel is a good one. Drakenmoor catacombs, and even scartree forest are the better bets for players starting out

Leave a comment:

• Mayteam*
    replied
    Thanks Tin Man!!

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    No, in general, this is no difference where you socket the gemstones. I can think of only one situation that where you socket a gemstone makes a difference, the shield for a shield warrior. Even in that case, it is not the gemstone that makes the difference. Rather than the gemstone directly making a difference, the difference comes from the Sword and Board ability. That is the only ability that I can think of which is directly impacted by where you socket a gemstone.

• Mayteam*
    replied
    I am a total newbie - just wondering if it make a difference on what jewel gets socketed into certain equipment? E.g. if I put +40% common diamond armor on a shield, will it provide better return than putting it on a weapon?

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
    so what's currently the best level for gemstones farming?
    The data indicates, for gemstones, run 4-47, killing most of the monsters (from where you spawn, don't go backwards; focus on the elites) but not opening side chests. At the end, open the 2 chests but stay only just long enough to collect the big flood of loot. As soon as the flood subsides, exit & repeat.

Leave a comment:

• nightshade3
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post

SoA is not the most efficient for Essence. SoA used to be the best for gemstones, and the highest yield came from Zerg-style runs, straight to the boss.

For Essences, run 4-47.
    so what's currently the best level for gemstones farming?

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post

Thing is you might need about 4-5 runs of that to equalize the amount of gold you collect from a single darkhold citadel run, don't know if time-wise is worth it?
    In ANB event, due to limited time, most of people will not go to Act 4 but only complete Act I, or some levels in Act 2 (Canyon of Whisper)

Leave a comment:

• nightshade3
    replied
    Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
    For farming in ANB, especially for golds. it is worth to try The Severed Mountain (1-10), see the post from KurodaAkira
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...easy-gold-farm

The trick is that the level is very very short. After 15 runs, you mostly landed next to the big chest at end level and just need few seconds to take it.
    Thing is you might need about 4-5 runs of that to equalize the amount of gold you collect from a single darkhold citadel run, don't know if time-wise is worth it?

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    For farming in ANB, especially for golds. it is worth to try The Severed Mountain (1-10), see the post from KurodaAkira
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...easy-gold-farm

The trick is that the level is very very short. After 15 runs, you mostly landed next to the big chest at end level and just need few seconds to take it.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
    Reaching Morg /DC consumes too much time. We have 6 hrs of play time in gold
    Strategy during a timed event is completely different. Any time spent 'farming' anything (except grinding XP) is a difficult compromise to make. Therefore choose whether, what & where you farm, very carefully.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post

SoA is not the most efficient for Essence. SoA used to be the best for gemstones, and the highest yield came from Zerg-style runs, straight to the boss.

For Essences, run 4-47.
    Reaching Morg /DC consumes too much time. We have 6 hrs of play time in gold

Leave a comment:

Working...
X