• Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    replied
    And I use this route for Wailing Peaks.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    By the way, on the Road to Anderra, you can go back to Walt's farm and leap from there to a point further up the road.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    Thanks for doing all this work lughaidh ! I use different jump points than yours on certain maps in order to quickly reach extra chests, but your guide has shown me other routes to try.

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    commented on 's reply
    That's great! Those excellent posts aren't mine, though. I'm only confirming Leap works on mobile. Enjoy.

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Hay Raingold..... I successfully made the jump 'under the pyramid' with my S10 at 150% saturation !
    gonna go back to your posts and try skme of the others!!!!

Woot woot

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks Raingold

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not one of the original posters, but I don't know if they play on mobile, so I'll confirm I can do it on a 7-inch touchscreen. I do map point leaps on an Android tablet, works in Story and Trials. For me, the trick to to make the symbol where I want to land. Using 150 view in Settings is good for this.

replied
    These are great jump points..... thanks so much.
    Is this on laptop only or can they be done on my galaxy s10+ as well?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Please don't quote a giant post like that. Just share a link instead. I fixed it for you.

• Raingold
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I'm glad this thread is here. Romme's videos helped me a lot, too. A big thanks to him and Nhat, and to Travis for pinning it.

• Eternium2020
    commented on 's reply
    Yea it is definitely good tip for warrior leap tips. thank him for this post very useful indeed, good thing they didnt archive this one if they do we might have not found this one for sure since it was way back in 2019 the last one commented so it was been burried already and UP again since we commented to this post.

• Raingold
    replied
    This is fantastic, Eternium2020. I've been finding leap points now that I'm running Story for gems. Your guide will save me a lot of time. Newcomers might like to know that it's worth going back across the bridge to the pond for the Merlocks daily quest. Thanks for posting this.

Leave a comment:

• Eternium2020
    replied
    I ve been looking for a faster way to finish story maps for a few days. I found many spesific leap points(espesially after chapter 25).Like This https://youtu.be/WV8mKthXGUc I wanna share all of leap points. Well here we go Worthy Spesific Leap Chapters : 1,3,7,13,14,16,17,18,25,26,27,28,30,32,33,34,35,36 ,38,39,40,42,44,46,4

everything is perfect, will definitely improve my gemfarming as i need to get 10k gems before season end. thank u sir for the effort and providing the information. very helpful indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by Keaven View Post
    Can a mage blink to these spots as well?
    Unfortunately, Mage can not blink to these spots.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Can a mage blink to these spots as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X