Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keaven
    replied
    Updated based on updated content such as story mode quests additions.

Do you know all the gem cost comparisons in and out of ANB events Tin Man?

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Originally posted by RedJiminy View Post
    Keaven I just tried the bombardment enchantment on one of my weapons but was finding that most mobs had already died by the time the missiles finally landed. The missiles are pretty but they spend too long zipping back and forth before coming down somewhere. The chain lightning one seems better as it's more immediate. Is there some benefit to the bombardment that I'm missing?
    Higher damage, and Havoc synergy. Missiles will retarget as long as anything is around, and better single target damage vs Boss.

Leave a comment:

• RedJiminy
    replied
    Keaven I just tried the bombardment enchantment on one of my weapons but was finding that most mobs had already died by the time the missiles finally landed. The missiles are pretty but they spend too long zipping back and forth before coming down somewhere. The chain lightning one seems better as it's more immediate. Is there some benefit to the bombardment that I'm missing?

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Cheers Nhat

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Current companions aura bonuses:

Originally posted by Nhat
    From: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...lancing-update

Robin/Endar: +2% Haste and +5% Attack Speed (this part is added in with your Synergy bonus)

Marcus/Norgrim: +7% Armor and Health

Eileen/Maggie: 20 Regen per Level, +2% Damage

Xagan: +6% Ability Rate

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Updates:Can anyone provide links to mechanical details of companion abilities?

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Keaven View Post
    One thing I remember from the jewelry crafting guides probably worth mentioning in your summary ShotDead is that combining stats on jewelry should be done as late in the fusing process as possible.
    Yes. All that's where [Needs explaining] part comes into play. The first step needs explaining that one needs to buy a lot of rings (a full page probably) at once and then pick the rings with required stats and good values (further needs explaining) and should keep doing that till one has all the greens required for both the rings. Problem is, if we keep on adding stuff to that summary, we will make it almost as big as Nhat did. I just posted a TL;DR

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    One thing I remember from the jewelry crafting guides probably worth mentioning in your summary ShotDead is that combining stats on jewelry should be done as late in the fusing process as possible.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Originally posted by Keaven View Post
    Cheers ShotDead I'll be covering the basics, don'ts, and link the best guide for jewelry crafting. I'm not familiar with Wikis or interested to figure it out. If anyone wants to use anything from this they are welcome to.
    Just for information: The most well-known is Wikipedia. They are composed of articles (pages) which are easily accessed and edited by all users. They are much easier to access because they are not threaded, but use links internal to the Wiki (or external by choice). You can do whatever you want, my only point being the repeated difficulty of folks finding information through the reference to a specific message. Wikis tend to be stable and regularly updated to current information.

Thanks for leading this task!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
    I have my own summary of Nhat s jewellery crafting guide. Posting here for you, feel free to make any changes, if required:
    As a newb, this is helpful, easy to understand, and makes jewelry crafting seem do-able. Now I can scroll through Nhat's guide with a little bit of a better understanding.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Cheers ShotDead I'll be covering the basics, don'ts, and link the best guide for jewelry crafting.

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    Might have been considered before, but this would lend itself to a Wiki.

My personal issue with using Reserved posts is that searching for posts can be difficult using keywords. A top level page of links (your table of contents) could be helpful.

Hope that it works.
    I'm not familiar with Wikis or interested to figure it out. If anyone wants to use anything from this they are welcome to.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Might have been considered before, but this would lend itself to a Wiki.

My personal issue with using Reserved posts is that searching for posts can be difficult using keywords. A top level page of links (your table of contents) could be helpful.

Hope that it works.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    I have my own summary of Nhat s jewellery crafting guide. Posting here for you, feel free to make any changes, if required:

You have to choose 4 stats.
    P1 (1st primary stat)
    P2 (2nd primary stat)
    S5 (secondary stat that requires 5 uncommon rings/necklace)
    S4 (secondary stat that requires 4 uncommon rings/necklace)

Both primary require 9 uncommon rings/necklace.

Get the uncommon pieces with best possible stat values . [Needs explaining]

Get 9 P1 rings/necklace
    Arrange them in 3 x 3 grid in increasing order of values from top to bottom
    Fuse only those gemstones that match the stat used (Ruby in Power ring for example)
    Now fuse the 3 rows to get 3 (single stat) rare rings
    Add gemstones of matching stat again in 3 blues
    Fuse again to get 1 (single stat) epic piece

Repeat above for P2

You have 5-S5 and 4-S4 uncommon rings/necklace
    Take 2-S5 and 1-S4
    Add gemstones of corresponding stat
    Fuse to get 1 mixed stat rare piece
    Take the rest (three) S5 ring and fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get 1 single stat rare
    Take the rest (three) S4 and fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get 1 single stat rare
    You have 3 rares, 2 single stat and 1 double stat
    Fuse (with gemstones, if available) to get a mixed epic

Fuse all 3 epics to get a legendary. At this stage (fusing epics) you can choose gemstones of any stat that is present in any of epics.

At any stage, you should not use a gemstone for stat that is not present in resulting ring.
    EDIT:
    This is just a summary for those who have crafted some jewellery before. For a complete n00b this could be catastrophic. Nhats Guide should be treated as Bible on this subject.
    Last edited by ShotDead; 09-24-2019, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Feel free to reply if you wish, particularly if you are new and would like anything not covered by the headings listed included.
    Last edited by Keaven; 06-02-2020, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Reserved3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X