Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Celestial Essences, Transforms, Orbs, and items?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are Celestial Essences, Transforms, Orbs, and items?

I just don't understand what Celestials are, how to get and use them. There's a couple objects in craft menu, Craft > Enchanting, Celestial Orb and Celestial Transform. Celestial Transform looks like some Celestial essence is required but I have no idea how to get some, which is my first question. Moreover the Celestial Orb menu looks like a LOT of resources is required to craft an Orb: is it worthwhile?

Basically, if you have a level 77 weapon for example it will raise the stats you have and the damage to near maximum and add 120+ of vitality. It does not make a level 73 weapon into a level 77 weapon, it only near maxes the stats of a level 73 item and adds vitality. I think weapons is where they are most useful unless you are desperate for added vitality. They are expensive to craft but events seem to give them out at higher levels. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks cadberry yet I still do not understand where to look for some celestial essence.Where can it be found ?

Comment

One Celestial Essence is obtained by salvaging a Celestial Item. A Celestial Item is obtained by using a Celestial Transform on any item; Celestial Transforms can be earned during events named "A New Beginning". A Celestial Transform will push all attributes of the item it is used on to near maximum values for the item's level, and add a Vitality attribute, with again a near maximum value. (Of course, if an attribute is already higher than this near maximum, it is left unchanged.)

A Celestial Orb will improve one attribute of an item, by a small amount. It is a very expensive way to obtain perfect items.

You can preview the effect of Celestials Transfom and Orb with the spreadsheet "Quality Control" available on my Dropbox (link in signature).
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

• MNIL
          MNIL commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry I'm still missing the key point here.
          "A Celestial Item is obtained by using a Celestial Transform on any item". OK but you still need some essence in the beginning.. right ? Some amount of essence is necessary to proceed with a transform, correct ?
          "Celestial Transforms can be earned during events named "A New Beginning". What do you mean by "earning" a celestial transform ? Isn't a celestial transform a procedure you apply on items provided that you already have some celestial essence (which still is the missing point for me).
          I have been playing A New Beginning event some 12 hours now but I did not "earn" any celestial transform.
          Is destroying (?) an item after having used Celestial Orb on it the only way to get some Celestial essence ?

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          To get essence u need to salvage a ct item. Then u will receive one celestial essence
          To get that CT fron ANB event you need to complete milestone. Trial 90 unlock one and 110 for thesecond

MNIL- also a new player figuring this out. You get a Celestial Transform at TL90 and TL110 of an ANB event. If you go look at your event rewards (flashing wing icon on left) you can see at which levels you get Glory, Celestial Transform, etc.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thank you all, celestials have no more mysteries to me now, lol !

Comment

I get this question a lot in emails, so I'm sticking this thread.

Comment

• Timothy Miller
              Timothy Miller commented
              Editing a comment
              was very helpfull ty
          Working...
          X