No announcement yet.

Crafting Perfect / Near Perfect Jewelry for New Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would a perfect single attribute ring look like? Just wondering what the highest percentages I can get for experience and gold for farming. I do have a bunch of j boxes I'm not using...

Comment

• BCAIN
      BCAIN commented
      Editing a comment
      And yes I know my join date and status don't jive. I just rarely post anything.

Not perfect but one that came back from ANB.

Comment

• Quazihoto
      Quazihoto commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you couldn't bring the rungs back?

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      Crafted rings are brought back, the ones from the custom ephemeral boxes are not .

Thank you that helps. And basically wondering if the attributes cap before completely finishing the ring. Like if you had three perfect epic experience but the third ring wouldn't raise it anymore. Hope that makes sense

Comment

Well I just wasted three Spirit Stones and three perfect critical rating j boxes. The preview showed it having all three but this is what I got after it fused.
      Now I know!
      Last edited by BCAIN; 05-17-2024, 04:28 PM. Reason: I uploaded the wrong screenshot first

Comment

Sorry, crafting with spirit stones is not recommended, lodwig did some testing. Just socket them in jewelry and cape.

Comment

• BCAIN
          BCAIN commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it tricked me. I should have done some research before I wasted them. Making mistakes helps you learn though
      Working...
      X