Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bag or not to Bag: how do I craft a lvl77 item?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    kurtcabage Thanks, but the link didn't get me anywhere. I joined the Eternium group though. Where do I look for it? Also, how do I reply to replies???

Leave a comment:

• Mandrah
    replied
    The Bracer of Mastery RNG is just messing with me.... The odds of a 77 AND the ability you need? Makes me sad. I haven't seen Cleave more than twice in my last 100 crafts, and both were lvl 73 and below. The gold/mithril sinkhole is deep

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    most of us (discord's players) use this :
    https://discord.com/channels/3598955...29451599314984

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    Is there a spreadsheet I can download to track my special 71+ crafting and predict level 77 items? There's so much info here, it kind of makes my head spin!

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It is free though

• Hermiyas
    commented on 's reply
    For reach lvl 50 mastery you think its free?

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    How much did you spend and what were the results?

• Hermiyas
    replied
    I dont care about stupid math. spent thousands maths i want results.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    UmbraDei Thx!

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Correct, for anything not legendary special 70+, the game absolutely doesn't care about your history and you could have many 77s in a row (or none at all)

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by UmbraDei View Post
    All of this post only applies to crafting of lvl70 and lvl71 legendary set or unique items, as well as Mastery Level 50.
    If you do a normal legendary, a lower lvl or an uncommon/rare/epic item, it's still 1/64 chance but with fair random dice rolls, you could have 5 in a row or you could have none for 300 crafts.
    Just confirming--this means there's no point in starting a new character for crafting if you're crafting rare items? The odds of rolling a 77 are the same as for an established character that's already rolled a 77?

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    The Bracer of Mastery is a Unique item, so the rules apply.

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    LodWig Do these crafting rules/chance of getting a 77 apply to the BOMs too or only the armour and weapon sets?

• laffcarl
    replied
    Oh Don't forget the randomness!

Last Alpha test 24 hour ANB, my very first legendary/unique craft was a 77 VoWS
    Alas there were NO CT's available :-(
    So that character was not a good one to keep.
    Although you did have 24 hours play time so coulda crafted away like mad and burnt through a few bags/cases of beer lol, but there didn't seem to be any point without the CT's (apart from the beer) 8-D
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210825-125539.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	202585

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    LodWig Thanks mate!
Working...
X