Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bag or not to Bag: how do I craft a lvl77 item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elarium
    commented on 's reply
    Ah my mistake - got normal craft mixed up w/ pythia.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Have really not forgotten. I am still unlocking my Normal items through Legendary and my ML is only 18.

Only Normal items require that you craft to unlock the higher qualities. The recipes for Set/Unique/Legacy items are unlocked through Legendary as soon as you acquire the recipe.

The only way to get a Legendary that counts against Pythia is to craft a level 70+ Legendary Set/Unique/Legacy item but you really only want to craft level 71 crafting attempts because level 70 crafting attempts mean that you have to manually adjust the results, just gets messy.

The level of the crafting attempt is what matters to Pythia. Make a level 68 craft that ends up in a level 74 items? Pythia does not care.

Make a level 71 Legendary Set/Unique/Legacy craft that ends up as a 71, a 1/64 chance with ML 50? Pythia cares.

There is no way to upgrade Epic Set/Unique items to Legendary though you can make them Celestial just like Commons.

• elarium
    commented on 's reply
    For noob crafters you cannot craft legendaries right away. Have to start from uncommon, and keep crafting them until they auto-upgrade to rare. Repeat for rare until one auto-upgrades to epic; ditto epics. Hmm.. think you forgot - must have been ages ago.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    How do you upgrade Epic Set/Unique items to Legendary?

• elarium
    replied
    Thank you all for this research - still works, and has saved me some resources getting a 77 in ANB run.

FYI pythia: http://pythiacrafting.com/
    Last edited by elarium; 08-28-2024, 09:45 AM. Reason: Removed normal item mix up w/ pythia

Leave a comment:

• Drunem
    replied
    Hello,

after i have read this thread some weeks ago, i have started to notice the numbers of crafts for a lv77 item. I have crafted only one lv77 item per char (Bounty Hunter). After i had the item, i deleted the char and start a new one. I have used chars from the normal game and the ANB events.

8 lv77 items i have crafted after read this thread 2, 3 months ago. I have done all crafts on PC.

1.) 3. try, normal game (no joke, it was really the third try... )
    2.) 42. try, ABN Bronze
    3.) 33. try, normal game
    4.) 33. try, ABN Silver
    5.) 46. try, ABN Gold
    6.) 49. try, normal game
    7.) 16. try, normal game
    8.) 28. try, normal game

So thanks for this thread. IT WORKS!!!

My Bounty Hunter has 13 lv77 items now. Warrior will be next...

Leave a comment:

• Red Akubra
    replied
    Amazingly, I just got a level 77 on my very first legendary craft of the new ANB! Fortunately it was my main XP weapon, which should set me up for a really good run on the CL grind.
    But I guess that means I now have around 96 more crafts until I can start thinking about another 77. At least this guide tells me that I'll get a few 75 & 76 hits along the way, so I'll still keep track of my crafting progress.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    kurtcabage Thanks, but the link didn't get me anywhere. I joined the Eternium group though. Where do I look for it? Also, how do I reply to replies???

Leave a comment:

• Mandrah
    replied
    The Bracer of Mastery RNG is just messing with me.... The odds of a 77 AND the ability you need? Makes me sad. I haven't seen Cleave more than twice in my last 100 crafts, and both were lvl 73 and below. The gold/mithril sinkhole is deep

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    most of us (discord's players) use this :
    Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    Is there a spreadsheet I can download to track my special 71+ crafting and predict level 77 items? There's so much info here, it kind of makes my head spin!

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It is free though

• Hermiyas
    commented on 's reply
    For reach lvl 50 mastery you think its free?

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    How much did you spend and what were the results?

• Hermiyas
    replied
    I dont care about stupid math. spent thousands maths i want results.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X