Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bag or not to Bag: how do I craft a lvl77 item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunem
    replied
    Hello,

after i have read this thread some weeks ago, i have started to notice the numbers of crafts for a lv77 item. I have crafted only one lv77 item per char (Bounty Hunter). After i had the item, i deleted the char and start a new one. I have used chars from the normal game and the ANB events.

8 lv77 items i have crafted after read this thread 2, 3 months ago. I have done all crafts on PC.

1.) 3. try, normal game (no joke, it was really the third try... )
    2.) 42. try, ABN Bronze
    3.) 33. try, normal game
    4.) 33. try, ABN Silver
    5.) 46. try, ABN Gold
    6.) 49. try, normal game
    7.) 16. try, normal game
    8.) 28. try, normal game

So thanks for this thread. IT WORKS!!!

My Bounty Hunter has 13 lv77 items now. Warrior will be next...

Leave a comment:

• Red Akubra
    replied
    Amazingly, I just got a level 77 on my very first legendary craft of the new ANB! Fortunately it was my main XP weapon, which should set me up for a really good run on the CL grind.
    But I guess that means I now have around 96 more crafts until I can start thinking about another 77. At least this guide tells me that I'll get a few 75 & 76 hits along the way, so I'll still keep track of my crafting progress.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    kurtcabage Thanks, but the link didn't get me anywhere. I joined the Eternium group though. Where do I look for it? Also, how do I reply to replies???

Leave a comment:

• Mandrah
    replied
    The Bracer of Mastery RNG is just messing with me.... The odds of a 77 AND the ability you need? Makes me sad. I haven't seen Cleave more than twice in my last 100 crafts, and both were lvl 73 and below. The gold/mithril sinkhole is deep

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    most of us (discord's players) use this :
    Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    Is there a spreadsheet I can download to track my special 71+ crafting and predict level 77 items? There's so much info here, it kind of makes my head spin!

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It is free though

• Hermiyas
    commented on 's reply
    For reach lvl 50 mastery you think its free?

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    How much did you spend and what were the results?

• Hermiyas
    replied
    I dont care about stupid math. spent thousands maths i want results.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    UmbraDei Thx!

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Correct, for anything not legendary special 70+, the game absolutely doesn't care about your history and you could have many 77s in a row (or none at all)

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by UmbraDei View Post
    All of this post only applies to crafting of lvl70 and lvl71 legendary set or unique items, as well as Mastery Level 50.
    If you do a normal legendary, a lower lvl or an uncommon/rare/epic item, it's still 1/64 chance but with fair random dice rolls, you could have 5 in a row or you could have none for 300 crafts.
    Just confirming--this means there's no point in starting a new character for crafting if you're crafting rare items? The odds of rolling a 77 are the same as for an established character that's already rolled a 77?

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    The Bracer of Mastery is a Unique item, so the rules apply.

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    LodWig Do these crafting rules/chance of getting a 77 apply to the BOMs too or only the armour and weapon sets?
Working...
X