Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bag or not to Bag: how do I craft a lvl77 item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laffcarl
    replied
    Oh Don't forget the randomness!

Last Alpha test 24 hour ANB, my very first legendary/unique craft was a 77 VoWS
    Alas there were NO CT's available :-(
    So that character was not a good one to keep.
    Although you did have 24 hours play time so coulda crafted away like mad and burnt through a few bags/cases of beer lol, but there didn't seem to be any point without the CT's (apart from the beer) 8-D
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210825-125539.jpg
Views:	2441
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	202585

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    LodWig Thanks mate!

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    (Assuming Mastery Level 50.)

What was crafted by one hero has no influence at all on what will be crafted by a new hero. A new hero will start with a clean slate, and will likely get you a 77 in about 28 crafts.

The second 77 from that same hero will need about another 64 craft, and the third 64 more, etc. That's why the "delete crafter after first 77 and start a new one" is an effective technique to reduce the average number of craft needed per 77.
    Last edited by LodWig; 09-06-2021, 02:32 PM.

• Arawn
    replied
    If 77 is crafted on new character, then character deleted and new character created, will it take more crafts to roll a 77 again (ie 77 closer to craft #32) or is there just as much chance to roll a 77 within the first few crafts as if a 77 hadn't just been rolled on a deleted character?

Leave a comment:

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    In that case your predictions will (usually) be 'off' by a partial not-a-bag of 64. So if your history had 1 more 77 than a 71 for example, the Pythia will systematically give you 77 odds that are too high, and 71 odds that are too low, for that hero, forever.

That's why the Pythia works best on a new hero with a clean history.

P.S. Guess who built the Pythia? :-)
    Last edited by UmbraDei; 08-14-2021, 07:57 AM.

• Finn42
    replied
    Is there any way to find out what your previous crafts where?
    meaning, if I didn't record all the legendary set|unique items before, can I someone "get back onto the path" ?
    I'm using https://85df0333a30d.ngrok.io/ have accurate will it be if I just craft ~10 items, and then just use that data? i've crafted like 4-5 items on the char, I don't remember if 72/73 etc...
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to read this is not an issue anymore. Won't have to replace all my old characters.
    Thanks.

• UmbraDei
    replied
    New update:

Important Note #2 has been removed, as it seems this is not (or no longer?) correct.

An experiment with a new account and literally hundreds of crafts (fun fact, did you know it takes 325 Integralas Mantles to go from ML25 to ML50? ) shows the bias for less higher level crafts is pretty much gone as soon as you reach ML50.

Once you reach ML50, new crafts seem to follow the normal GFEM pattern again.

We apologise for the confusion this caused.
    It's important in science to regularly revisit past assumptions, and in this case, it seems that we can now refute part of the previous theories with a new experiment.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    .....I think.I found the answer in another thread... the abilities are set back to Lvl.1 and ability upgrade slot #2 would also.have to be opened again...seems.logical...

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    In ANB, does the second toon lose all the ability levels (frostbeam/lightning level 1-10,the ones with the Books of learning)...?

Need to make a decision as I have my first 77 and still 7:45h left in this Bronze.
    A) Is it better to stash and delete know or is it
    B) better to continue normally....get as high as possible with 35 minutes left, then.delete and use the last half hour simply to get comfortably to Lvl70 and craft the 2nd 77 ?

If all abilities are lost, then B seems to be the better option, if not, A might be the go...?

Have never made a second toon in ANB and a bit awed and confused on how to do it without any major catastrophes.

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Because the RNG is totally random, you can't exactly know when you will craft a certain level you need. However, they say that there is a "craft predictor" excel sheet in Discord, you can use that to guide your crafting. I don't use that so I don't have the link, I just prefer the simple listing. And, as said here before, just do crafting in mobile and never in pc.

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Ahhhhhhh.......
    that's a really gopd tip.
    Anyway to know whem the 76s will come up?
    In any event Benedicto..... thats great information.
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    You craft only legendary set and unique items. Within the 64 attempts you crafted, there is always a guaranteed one level 77 and 71, 2 level 76s, 4 level 75s and so on. If you already crafted a level 77 gear, you will craft another level 77 if you finish the group of 64. That is why listing the level of your crafts is important if you are interested in tracking whether how many times you still need craft to get a level 77 or how many you still need to get the next.

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Sorry... still dont understand.
    I've got all the recipes. ive maxed my skill8
    When I craft, its always a roll of the dice what level will pop and I burn through tons of resources.
    And now, with the jump to TL 120 to get all legendary, its become a real beast to get reaources.
    And what do you mean by 'group of 64s'?

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    The group of 64 crafts you made.
Working...
X