Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bag or not to Bag: how do I craft a lvl77 item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• command_its@hotmail.com
    replied
    Whats dows 'bag count' mean

Leave a comment:

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Only lvl70 and 71 counts for this sadly, so no way to 'cheap out'...

• Kimeras
    replied
    I have a doubt. Should I craft only the legendary item i want lvl 71 everytime or can i craft lower lvl items and epic per example so it counts as the same bag? I find it extremely hard crafting great fire, air, etc. Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    1. And level 70 or 71.
    2. Wet crafting is always a bet you can lose. Also, grouping may ease visualize things, but be aware that no grouping is done by the GFEM. Meaning, nothing special is done when you "cross a 64 boundary".
    3. More precisely, items that are not level 70/71, legendary, unique/set are not subjected to any GFEM, there is so to speak no bags for them. It's just plain pseudo randomness.

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    1. The bag count is for legendary unique and set items only.
    2. 71 all the way, because RNG is so unpredictable, I crafted a 76 then a 77, and another case a 76 then a 77. and go craft using greater essences that is the most abundant to you (most of us are Water). Two tips, (1) if you crafted a 71 before the 77, just craft few gear, maybe 10-15, then go back to your greater essence main stats; (2) the best and more safe is to have a list of your crafting activities, group them by 64s so you can visualize and count to "fill the gap on the present 64" and go back to main crafting.
    3. Yes, normal legendaries and set/unique gear have different bags.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 05-03-2021, 10:23 AM.

• Hawmoon
    replied
    Other questions, about the Important note #1:
    1. Epic items won't count on the "bag count" am I right?
    2. If you have craft a 77, is it more convenient go for 70s for a while and than go for 71?
    3. Do common items and set/unique ones, go in different "bags"?

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    If you apply a CT (2 in ANB) on them they become permanent and will transfer to your main after the event ends.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 05-03-2021, 02:24 PM.

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    It's per character.

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    It's per character/toon, whether you created it in ANB or in your main.

• Excalibur71189
    replied
    Its 90% less cost crafting materials on event but they are etheral items they gone after event cnt even salvage them for materials

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    My understanding is that it's per character....Most people use ANB (and a newly created character with a new ''bag'') to get those lvl 77 items faster (and cheaper). But better wait for an expert to confirm...

• Hawmoon
    replied
    Hi guys,
    I've got a curiosity, but I've read the post a couple of times and I haven't found the answer: all the "algorithm" considers the whole account, or the single character?

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    But welc9me to the game dont be shy to ask question. There is already plenty of answer in the forum but some are outdated.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    The old wizard title is already being hold by Tin Man

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Point 2 I can indeed reformulate, but avoiding crafting on PC would still remain valid: anything relying on RNG (e.g. stat rolls, sockets, IM effect percentages, "perfect" stat procs etc) is all impacted and can all end up in loops. It doesn't just stop at the BoMs.
Working...
X