No announcement yet.

Guide for Optimal Progress for Busy People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the past two days, I've focused on SoA as my location for the daily quests. Only killing straight up the line then nuking Magroth for the gems. About 10 fast runs is adequate to fill all the quests except the toads. Funny thing tho is that I generally end up with 40 ninja toads and simply need to top up at Marcus.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
      For the past two days, I've focused on SoA as my location for the daily quests. Only killing straight up the line then nuking Magroth for the gems. About 10 fast runs is adequate to fill all the quests except the toads. Funny thing tho is that I generally end up with 40 ninja toads and simply need to top up at Marcus.
      I think the ninja toads in SoA are the enemy Casters. They can be even more annoying in higher TL's when in Elite Groups.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
        [*]Purchase and apply a Exp Booster (if you have enough gems and desire more Experience gains) Note: You can use Currency Booster or Exp Booster but not both at the same time.
        This is incorrect. You CAN use both the currency booster AND Exp booster at the same time. You just cannot have multiple levels of the SAME type of booster going at once.

Edit for clarity: The highest level booster will overwrite the lower levels. Activating another booster of the same level will extend the duration of the current booster. Eg a 100% booster will overwrite a 50% booster. But you cannot overwrite a stronger booster with a weaker one.

Please correct both instances of this error in your post.

Edit:
        Last edited by Rytrik; 02-15-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

This is incorrect. You CAN use both the currency booster AND Exp booster at the same time. You just cannot have multiple levels of the SAME type of booster going at once.

Please correct both instances of this error in your post.
          Thanks for letting me know. I was an aware of this and will update it as you stated.

Comment

You just cannot have multiple levels of the SAME type of booster going at once.
            Based on your phrasing, can you have 50%, 100%, and 200% boosters all active at the same time? Are they additive (effectively a +350% booster)?

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
              Based on your phrasing, can you have 50%, 100%, and 200% boosters all active at the same time? Are they additive (effectively a +350% booster)?
              No. They are the same type of booster.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                I might have to reword it, but what I got from Rytrik is that you can use a Currency Booster and a Exp Booster at the same time but you can not stack either one with different values to increase the amount you can gain.

Comment

I'm unsure of where the confusion came in. I thought my wording was clear.

Comment

I understood. I tried editing some more to make it clearer.

Comment

I initially misread. The original wording of the boosters made it sound like you could combine boosters of different %, and that's always been a question in my mind, so I think my brain tweaked what you wrote to align with what I still thought was up-in-the-air behavior.

Comment

adjacentengels :-)
                        Attached Files

Comment

I did confirm on my own that you can stack the time with boosters of the same type. I accidentally purchased and applied a two 75gem Currency Boosters and my time went from 30min to 1hr. I did not add this to the guide because it is irrelevant because you would be using the same booster for a few days or possibly a week if you only played 1-20min (real time not game time).

Comment

I added the option for more Gemstones by doing 10 SoA's and 1 Marcus Village for the dailies, with the max currency booster always applied. For a time crunch EXP will not be required quickly, even with a 200% EXP Booster when higher CL and too expensive for most players to use all the time. Gemstones and Cash will get you the better jewlery that will make things alot easier for you when you eventually get the time to play more.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
                              I added the option for more Gemstones by doing 10 SoA's and 1 Marcus Village for the dailies, with the max currency booster always applied. For a time crunch EXP will not be required quickly, even with a 200% EXP Booster when higher CL and too expensive for most players to use all the time. Gemstones and Cash will get you the better jewlery that will make things alot easier for you when you eventually get the time to play more.
                              A Lot. not alot.

Comment

A Lot. not alot.
                                I get that it was a typo on my part but I will not change it because people should still understand it and it is a post stating I put an update and not the actual guide.

Comment

Working...
                                X